• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC at Southcenter Mall today?

deanf

Around the 1800 time frame, Tukwila PD and other agencies responded to Southcenter Mall for some kind of large disturbance. Probably another ghetto-shoe riot . . .

Anyway, near the tail end of it, I heard a Tukwila officer announce on the radio that mall security had told him about two OCers in the food court area. Officers were sent to check it out. Sorry, I didn't hear the end of the story. That's all the information I have . . .

SpyderTattoo

Damn, I missed it. I was there today with my family, but not that late. My two boys did have on their "I ♥ Guns an Coffee" sweatshirts though. Got lots of looks for those.

Metalhead47

Around the 1800 time frame, Tukwila PD and other agencies responded to Southcenter Mall for some kind of large disturbance. Probably another ghetto-shoe riot . . .

Anyway, near the tail end of it, I heard a Tukwila officer announce on the radio that mall security had told him about two OCers in the food court area. Officers were sent to check it out. Sorry, I didn't hear the end of the story. That's all the information I have . . .

Why on earth would anyone need a gun in a MALL any way? That's just silly. It's not like gang fights break out there or anything.

amlevin

Why on earth would anyone need a gun in a MALL any way? That's just silly. It's not like gang fights break out there or anything.

Like deanf suggested, so you can protect yourself while trying to get that latest overpriced, chinese made, uber-cool, sport shoe.

Maybe it would be better if we all wore Level III Body armor while shopping.

Metalhead47

Same reason you carry on streets. You just never know.

facepalm.jpg
sarcasm.png

bmg50cal

Check the batteries on your sarcasm meter. They need replacing.

Maybe it is in such a great order of magnitude of a deadpan response to the previous sarcasm, that in fact your meter has not the ability to register it. It must have been so overwhelming that it broke your meter, replace it immediately!!!

:shocker:

FMCDH

Like deanf suggested, so you can protect yourself while trying to get that latest overpriced, chinese made, uber-cool, sport shoe.

Maybe it would be better if we all wore Level III Body armor while shopping.

At-least at a mall.....and maybe the post office. ;)