• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What's your best oc/cc related joke of 2011?

squiggly

Here's mine...Spartacus!

He wins the best joke of the year award, retroactively, for 2010 and 2009, as well.

JJC

I'm leaving Walmart (leaving not entering) and the greeter comes up behind me and whispers in my ear "Do you know your wearing a gun".

It made me laugh out loud.

JJC

Badger Johnson

I'm leaving Walmart (leaving not entering) and the greeter comes up behind me and whispers in my ear "Do you know your wearing a gun".

It made me laugh out loud.

JJC

You should have said 'HOLY COW, HOW did THAT get there!!!???' and thanked him profusely. ;)

Outdoorsman1

True Story....

An 80 year old women was driving to the store and got pulled over for having a tail-light out. As the LEO approached her car, he notices a empty firearm case on the back seat. He proceeded to ask her if she had any firearms in her possession. She replies "Yes officer I do"... I have a fully loaded XD-40 holstered on my hip, with my BUG Glock 27 fully loaded in an IWB on my weak side as well as my fully loaded 1911 in the glove compartment, and as I have my CCW license I am not breaking any laws. To this the LEO asked why she was in possession of so many loaded firearms..???? What are you afraid of...?????

To this she replied..... "Absolutley Nothing"....

Outdoorsman1

MKEgal

Outdoorsman1 said:
...the LEO asked why she was in possession of so many loaded firearms?
What are you afraid of?
To this she replied. "Absolutely Nothing".
So many antis don't understand this.

JJC said:
I'm leaving Walm@rt (leaving not entering) and the greeter comes up behind me and whispers in my ear "Do you know you're wearing a gun".
ROTFLOL!!!

Reminds me of a joke my dad played on a friend of mine when I was maybe 8yo.
Completely off-topic here, but it was a similar "did you know this obvious thing" sort of situation.
He played along.

Last edited: