• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

December Gun Sales Record Are Above November

Packfanatic

brewer ugh

& the numbers reported in the article don't include my new EMP 9 (one of Springfield's micros, the smallest 1911s available) acquired today to keep my Micro Loaded 45 company. Very concealable with the same look, feel, sight picture, break down.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/27/us/record-gun-sales/

Read that article and brewer (brady bunch) has her head in the sand. as usual

Metalhead47

Well obviously that & the record sales this black Friday are from folks buying Christmas guns for their families, etc. Got me a new old sks from under the tree & the wife a 20ga coach gun she seems to love now. (but I still get to clean. Go figure :rolleyes: )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

okboomer

& the numbers reported in the article don't include my new EMP 9 (one of Springfield's micros, the smallest 1911s available) acquired today to keep my Micro Loaded 45 company. Very concealable with the same look, feel, sight picture, break down.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/12/27/us/record-gun-sales/

Love, love, love my EMP ... dresses up or down and is a real sweet shooter! I hope you love your pair as much as I love mine :cool:

pistols1a Medium Web view.jpg

Jack House

I like how the article attributes the Beady Bunch quotes by using a generic description.

Posted using my HTC Evo