Thread: i will be going to tn this weekend!!!!

i will be going to tn this weekend!!!!

i plan on going to townsend cades cove, and pidgon forge and bass pro shop. and i plan on OCing while im there also is there any thing that i should know or plan on doing? hope to see some other OCers there also!!!!

Hey there

Hey, I have never seen any other open-carrier in that area lol. There are alot of tourists from "up north" there that aren't up to speed with the laws in TN so be prepared for a bunch of looks lol. I open carry when I'm hiking in the National Park but not so much when I'm around all the tourist (I don't really want to deal with the hassle of a mwg complaint.) I hope you have a good time and be sure to watch for the Gun buster signs!! Let us know how your trip goes

I was just there Wednesday (Sevierville)! I was just visiting the fiancee's family so I didn't do any OCing (the few places I did go it was covered up by the jacket-it was pretty chilly). I wanted so badly to go to that Bass Pro Shop, as it's the closest one to Johnson City (that I know of), but alas I was only there for about 24 hours and it was not in the itenerary.
    "Anyone worth shooting once is worth shooting twice." -Zeus

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" - Malcolm Reynolds

EDC = Walther PPQ 9mm