• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Akron OH -- Would-Be Robbery Victim Fires Back, Literally

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
Last edited:

Mlutz

Is it just me, or is inviting strange people you meet on Craigslist into your home pretty stupid?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Outstanding. I am now rethinking wearing it on my hip while at home.

You mean you have not been doing that? Ever run a Tueller drill with someone bursting through your front door and your SD impliment "over there"? It will stop your rethinking and make you actually do it.

Is it just me, or is inviting strange people you meet on Craigslist into your home pretty stupid?

Nope, it's just you!:lol:

OK, seriously, that has got to be in the running for Fail of the Year.

stay safe.

scm54449

Opt-Out Members
Hi bnhcomputing - can you make a correction in the title of this thread? This incident took place in Akron, OH and not in Wisconsin.

Viper

You mean you have not been doing that? Ever run a Tueller drill with someone bursting through your front door and your SD impliment "over there"? It will stop your rethinking and make you actually do it.

Nope, it's just you!:lol:

OK, seriously, that has got to be in the running for Fail of the Year.

stay safe.

Let me clarify....I do wear it on my hip at home and everywhere I go all the time, except in my work building where I cannot.

I was talking about moving it to an IWB in the small of my back. But then again I would never be able to sit, so it will stay in my Serpa on my side.

MKEgal

Viper said:
I was talking about moving it to an IWB in the small of my back. But then again I would never be able to sit...
I have sat in various chairs & even driven a car with such as you describe & I was, if not perfectly comfortable, at least reasonably so. I was aware it was there but it was neither uncomfortable nor painful.

(For those who are now gleefully thinking that they've caught me admitting something illegal... This was in a place where one of my licenses was valid.)

H

Herr Heckler Koch

IWB VersaCarry SOB sits fine!

H&K USPc IWB VersaCarry SOB sits fine! At this moment.