• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC 4wd ride :)

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Need time off, I get Monday off, at least 4 jeeps heading to Fulton MO potawami park!

Stocker capable, bypasses on anything tough at all. Socker landrover on RACING tires got through it last time!

Single day run, look to arrive near 9:00 am.

"Tweety's" maiden run, feel free to join. Bright yellow JKU (4door wrangler) is easy to spot. Was gonna name it "short bus" after the moron that bought it, but some thought that was too offensive.

PM me if you need any more into, leaving Wentzeville near 8:00 AM so if you get your butt all drunken and are still hung over, well tough, get out of bed and come play in the woods!

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Yeah, Dave and a couple of his buddies are coming as well. My lovely maiden is kind of dreading it as she intends upon partaking of the adult beverages for the holiday and may feel groggy lol. IMHO that should warrant a range trip!

I expect we will be there around 9-930. You should still have my cell, give me a call and I can let you know where we are at if you have to hit a different time.

I expect we will run for a while, it may vary by others schedules, but no set time to leave has been determined.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
ya get an extra hour! we aint leavin till 9:00

I guess new years eve really is for amateurs lol.

arrival 10-1030

Last edited: