• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Forum website...

whitewolf68

I sincerely hope this does not violate the TOS for this forum.

I've created a NEW Forum site:

Please click on the image above and feel free to stop by and join the membership. We are trying to grow and each member helps.

Thank you,

Andrew (Site Owner)

Update: Just setup a new user account myself and the reCAPTCHA is working 100% now. Please let me know if there are ANY other issues. wolfspirit68@gmail.com

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Welcome to OCDO Andrew - always good to see new organizations promoting and defending our RKBA.

Might be neighborly to include a link to OCDO on your forum.

whitewolf68

Thank you for the welcome. I've added the site Logo at the bottom of the main forum page already. If there is another image you'd like me to use please let me know and I will be happy to update it.

Welcome to OCDO Andrew - always good to see new organizations promoting and defending our RKBA.

Might be neighborly to include a link to OCDO on your forum.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Thank you for the welcome. I've added the site Logo at the bottom of the main forum page already. If there is another image you'd like me to use please let me know and I will be happy to update it.

The Administrator (John Pierce) would be a better person to whom to direct that question.

Just One Shot

Tried to register but it kept saying invalid referer. Might want to look into that unless it's mandatory to have a referal in which case it's going to be hard to expand your membership.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Tried to register but it kept saying invalid referer. Might want to look into that unless it's mandatory to have a referal in which case it's going to be hard to expand your membership.

Me, too. I'm thinking there is a captcha that's supposed to keep out bots - but there is no captcha to copy.

That makes it seriously hard to register.

I'm thinking Grapeshot busted the thing.

stay safe.

Last edited:

ADulay

The string you entered for the image verification did not match what was displayed.

This is the error I received but that's because there wasn't any image to match!

The registration page needs to be fixed I think.

AD

whitewolf68

My sincerest apologies, I was not aware until now there was a problem. Apparently the verification was not working on the servers end. I've turned it off so you are ALL able to register without problem.

Again, I am so sorry for the problem. It has been corrected.

Thank you,

Andrew (Admin OHGO)

Update: Just setup a new user account myself and the reCAPTCHA is working 100% now. Please let me know if there are ANY other issues. wolfspirit68@gmail.com

Last edited:

wrightme

"Invalid Referer" is about Ethernet tcp/ip stuff, not about getting someone to sponsor you in. He should have server settings in the forum software to adjust that.

whitewolf68

"Invalid Referer" is about Ethernet tcp/ip stuff, not about getting someone to sponsor you in. He should have server settings in the forum software to adjust that.

My apologies, there was an error with the verification system. I had changed the domain to a .net and the system did not update as it should have. All should be fixed and working now. :)

whitewolf68

If anyone has issues getting through the registration on my site please send me an email letting me know. I've had a lot of spammers trying to get through my protections lately and certainly do not want to limit legit user from gaining access. Our software scans the e-mail address against a worldwide database for spammers and may incorrectly block.

Thank you,

Andrew
www.ohgunowners.net