• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cool E-Mail

range rat

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;@snowcrest.net
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 9:50 AM
Subject: Fw: 11 Yr. Old Shoots Illegals; thanks FOX News...

BUTTE, MONTANA
>
> Shotgun preteen vs. Illegal alien Home Invaders...
>
> Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably
> believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11-year-old Patricia
> Harrington after her father had left their
> two-story home.
> It seems the two crooks never learned two things: they were in Montana
> and Patricia had been a clay-shooting champion since she was nine.
>
> Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men broke through the
> front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his
> 12-gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.
>
> Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first
> to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's
> knee-crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds
> to his abdomen and genitals.
>
> When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left
> shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death
> before medical help could arrive.
>
> It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45-caliber
> handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old
> David 0'Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.
>
> Ever wonder why good stuff never makes NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC
> news........?
>
> An 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and
> herself......against two murderous, illegal immigrants.......and she wins,
> She is still alive.
>
> Now THAT is Gun Control!
>
> Thought for the day....
> Calling an illegal alien an
> 'undocumented immigrant'
> is like calling a drug dealer an
> 'unlicensed pharmacist'
>
> I like this kind of e-mail! American citizens defending themselves and
> their homes.
>
>
>
>
> IF YOU'RE A TRUE AMERICAN PASS THIS ON, IF YOU'RE AGAINST PROTECTING OUR
> BORDERS DELETE THIS MESSAGE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, and any documents, files, or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, and/or legally privileged. If the reader of this e-mail message is neither the intended recipient nor an employee or an agent responsible for delivering this e-mail message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by replying to the e-mail message and delete it from your computer, without reading it or saving it in any manner.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Cool, sure.

I've heard so many different versions of it, that I don't believe any of them actually happened. NOT THAT THEY COULDN'T.

As a general rule, if the story doesn't come with a source, it's not worth passing on, especially if touted as actual events.

But of course, I applaud the actions of this mythical 11-year old girl.

I also take a dim view of propaganda (even if based on actual events) that tells me what kind of person I am based on whether or not I instantly agree with it and pass it on or not.

Last edited:

ManInBlack

As stated above, this story is pure fiction. Spreading pure fiction hurts our cause more than helps it, and lowers us to the level of our enemies.

I also take a dim view of propaganda (even if based on actual events) that tells me what kind of person I am based on whether or not I instantly agree with it and pass it on or not.

I totally agree. I HATE those endings to chain emails/facebook posts.

Badger Johnson

Apocryphal though that story may be I have personal knowledge of something similar:

14 y.o. girl living alone with mother, out on a rural peninsula on the northern neck, father was a Marine taught her to shoot a little, has a shotgun her dad left them. Mother writes an editorial excoriating the KKK (this was back in the 1960s), and SIGNS her name (lol). "Someone" does several drive bys at night. On the last one she racks the shotgun from inside the bedroom (window open screen in) and shouts 'the next car that comes down the driveway gets a load of double aught'.

No more drive-bys.

(that girl, now 50-something, is my partner. I've been to her house and seen the shotgun (circa 1969-ish).

mark-in-texas

Not too long ago here in Houston, we had a 15(??) yr old son of a Harris County Deputy defend himself & his younger sister with dad's AR-15. He was highly praised by his father & other LEOs!