• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Strange signs @ GB gun show

H

Herr Heckler Koch

The 'ride' is the force provided by the enforcers. The illegality is between the victim and the prosecutor and judge. As you should well know.

TaurusToter

Campaign Veteran
These promoters are notoriously "Anti 2A" They want you to come and purchase weapons there, but not exercise your rights. I refuse to go to these shows because of it. I've seen quite a few nasty posts/threads in regards to this promoter

Motofixxer

Anyone go to that GB show that can comment on the prices? It's been a while since I've heard of any gun shows with prices worth bothering going for.

I know a guy that went and he picked up a Taurus TCP 738 for $195.00 new in the box. Also got a T-shirt and a pocket or waist holder. Seems a pretty decent deal from the prices I have looked up on em.

bluehighways

Any business that would usurp my right doth get my business not.

Sent from my Shakespearian slate using Tapatalk

Magnum Force

I sent an email to B&R about having their shows at a place that doesn't support gun owners' rights and maybe finding a new venue. Still waiting for a reply. I'm not holding my breath.

Aknazer

In Oklahoma the gun shows are held at the state fairegrounds and the grounds are posted no weapons. But for the gun shows are allowed to bring in weapons no problem, and as you enter there will be a cop checking to make sure the weapon is unloaded.

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
Saw this sign at the Green Bay Bob and Rocco gun show. I was going to see if I find a new home for a .22 pistol of mine and check if I could find any deals, but then this sign made wonder if I was going to be able to even bring it in. So, to be on the safe side...... I didn't bother going in and waste 5 bucks. I know they the right to say "no guns" and stuff, but really.... a sign like this at a GUN show?
I attended the B & R show in La Crosse today. I talked to several of the vendors who were all at the GB show. They all insist there was no sign like this at the show.

I am not saying there wasn't, but I haven't found a single vendor who will verify it.

H

Herr Heckler Koch

As with "trainers" support of Constitutional Carry, it's not in their interests.

Deek

The vendors might not have seen the sign, as it was across the street where apparently the only parking was. I pulled in and leaning against the little booth where they take the parking money was where it was. At that point me and my friend decided to say "screw it".