Thread: wow check this dude out .im worried

wow check this dude out .im worried

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtdDKJyzaGE

i dont think that badge is a very good idea , looks like a good way to get arrested
    Last edited by thieltech; 12-31-2011 at 10:39 PM.
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__ <<<<<<<<< I like this guys jeep .
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_) INNOvATIONS are what i leave behind for history

The infamous "Concealed Carry Badge". I "LOL" at the thought of it. I haven't seen any bad stories from people who wear them, like getting charged with impersonation an officer. Although, different locations may have different restrictions, if any, on wearing stuff like that. I would think it would be protected under the 1st amendment, though. As far as I know, there are no statutes against wearing something like a "concealed carry badge" in SC.

I wouldn't wear one, ever. If for some reason I would, the ONLY reason would be to announce to others I am armed, as I believe in the deterrence factor of letting people know I am armed. That's only because SC has strict restrictions on open carry (open carry in public is literally non-existent). I would rather open carry loaded mags in mag holders and wear gun 2nd amendment related shirts than "the badge". In my mind, the badge seems more like something to mark yourself as an elitist more than anything else. Just my opinion. Some other people's intentions for wearing that kind of badge may not so asshat like.

Holy Crap! What a numb nuts... This guy has it all happening. Badge, digital camo shirt, and those shorts. I wonder if they have a hole in the pocket so he has something to keep that hand busy with when he's "concealing his weapon"!

I especially like his little "you want my money, or you want my wallet" scenarios, where he whips out that heater. I must say, you made my day with that video. Thanks.

Concealed Carry Badges are just ghey.

There is a lot that bothers me about this guy, but a big one not mentioned yet is his stupid finger is on the stupid trigger all the time! WOW. Talk about someone who is going to cause a problem IMO.
    Carry: XD .40 4"

His wish for something small and concealed...

...was answered at birth. It was his brain. As far as one shot with a small caliber..., his father should have done it twice then slapped his mother. This guy is the best argument for birth control I've seen in a long time.Happy New Year, boar out.
    The purpose of fighting is to win,
    there is no victory in defense.
    The sword is more important than the shield,
    and skill is more important than either.
    The final weapon is the brain,
    all else is supplemental.

Um, yeah. What a buffoon.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Complete tool.

Now, when I see someone walking with their hands in their pockets I'll be wondering WTF is going on. This cat would make a good poster child for the anti's. If this guy doesn't shoot of his junk I'd be really surprised. The Sportsmans' Guide has those fancy badges in their catalog, in case anyone is looking.......

lol wow

unfortunately I believe there are alot of guys out there like him who think like that. What a dufus. finger on the trigger, no holster, just has to play with it all the time.....and the badge thing? OMG he is going to kill someone if not himself one day. Too bad. He makes all RESPONSIBLE gun carriers look bad. He gives more ammunitions to the ANTIs with posts like this.

Quote Originally Posted by duckdog View Post
    ...The Sportsmans' Guide has those fancy badges in their catalog, in case anyone is looking.......
    We should open carry and wear badges that say we are open carrying for those who may not notice the sidearm on our hips.

As if the badge wasn't bad enough he actually advocated carrying with no holster. It's just stupid to carry without a holster. I get the feeling that this guy will be in the news for shooting himself unintentionally.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Quote Originally Posted by wild boar View Post
    ...was answered at birth. It was his brain. As far as one shot with a small caliber..., his father should have done it twice then slapped his mother. This guy is the best argument for birth control I've seen in a long time.Happy New Year, boar out.
    ^^^^ NOW THATS SO FUNNY SH** , THAT MADE MY DAY !!
    ,=====o00o _

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    As if the badge wasn't bad enough he actually advocated carrying with no holster. It's just stupid to carry without a holster. I get the feeling that this guy will be in the news for shooting himself unintentionally.
    He could drop it when he reaches for his money...

Oh wait, he could pull the trigger when he is reaching for his money...
    Last edited by protias; 01-01-2012 at 05:09 PM.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

He also seems to be screening the comments.

I couldn't even watch the whole video. I guess he just walks around all day with his hands in his pockets. He doesn't deserve the time of day.
    Member:
    GOA-Life, NRA, WCI.

I was actually able to watch the whole video. I only saw the first few seconds of it while at work, last night.

Now I see why you guys are trashing this guy for more than the concealed carry badge. HOLY CRAP! I would lol if I wasn't beating my head against my desk.

I couldn't watch the whole thing. This guy is sad to say the least. I would never advocate getting a badge, some hotshot DA would surely add a charge of impersonating an LEO if one got them selves in front of a judge. Never would even consider carrying without a holster, this shouldn't even have to be spoken. (common sense)

This guy is going to end up getting the Darwin award someday. Mark my words.

JJC

Quote Originally Posted by carsontech View Post
    I was actually able to watch the whole video. I only saw the first few seconds of it while at work, last night.

Now I see why you guys are trashing this guy for more than the concealed carry badge. HOLY CRAP! I would lol if I wasn't beating my head against my desk.
    looooool Right!
    ,=====o00o _

Lightbulb More Entertainment Available By This Guy...

Did anyone notice there are either five or six PARTS to that video? Wow. Also...look at how many videos he has posted. Quite a few.

When I first started watching the video my first initial thought was "Dog, the Bounty Hunter" is what this guy thinks he is.

OK...I'm watching part FIVE right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qfeyffklgY and at 1:13 he mentions the Blackhawk holster. He says the Blackhawk holster is "OK for places like Oklahoma, Texas, Wisconsin...."

He doesn't use the retention holster because it is apparently too slow for his speedy hands. LOL.
    Last edited by rcawdor57; 01-02-2012 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Added link and comment about part 5 video
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

This guy is one smooth unit....... with his cat like reflexes, it would be hard to believe he could ever be caught off guard! The more a guy looks at you tube, it's plain to see there are more like him with some being worse.

It is inherently clear to me that the gentleman in the video either has not ever had competent professional firearms instruction, or he slept through the class. Let's see, booger finger on bang stick multiple times, no holster, use of a gold fashion accessory that says "arrest me for impersonating an officer", and a genuine desire to convince his audience that he is an expert. If it were not for the fact that he is a danger to himself or others, I would have found the video to be funny.

Yellow Cat Out-
    My cats support the Second Amendment. NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, & Personal Protection - NRA Certified Range Safety Officer, Utah BCI Certified Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor.
    "Permission Slips" from Utah, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Arizona, and Florida. _ Verily, thou shalt not fiddle with thine firearm whilst in the bathroom stall, lest thine spouse seek condolences from thine friends.

looks to me that the pistol is just an excuse to play pocket pool........