• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

wow check this dude out .im worried

carsontech

Activist Member
The infamous "Concealed Carry Badge". I "LOL" at the thought of it. I haven't seen any bad stories from people who wear them, like getting charged with impersonation an officer. Although, different locations may have different restrictions, if any, on wearing stuff like that. I would think it would be protected under the 1st amendment, though. As far as I know, there are no statutes against wearing something like a "concealed carry badge" in SC.

I wouldn't wear one, ever. If for some reason I would, the ONLY reason would be to announce to others I am armed, as I believe in the deterrence factor of letting people know I am armed. That's only because SC has strict restrictions on open carry (open carry in public is literally non-existent). I would rather open carry loaded mags in mag holders and wear gun 2nd amendment related shirts than "the badge". In my mind, the badge seems more like something to mark yourself as an elitist more than anything else. Just my opinion. Some other people's intentions for wearing that kind of badge may not so asshat like.

Last edited:

duckdog

Holy Crap! What a numb nuts... This guy has it all happening. Badge, digital camo shirt, and those shorts. I wonder if they have a hole in the pocket so he has something to keep that hand busy with when he's "concealing his weapon"!

I especially like his little "you want my money, or you want my wallet" scenarios, where he whips out that heater. I must say, you made my day with that video. Thanks.

Archangel

Concealed Carry Badges are just ghey.

[video=youtube;MsVi2RqE7ek]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsVi2RqE7ek&feature=related[/video]

xd40 neenah

There is a lot that bothers me about this guy, but a big one not mentioned yet is his stupid finger is on the stupid trigger all the time! WOW. Talk about someone who is going to cause a problem IMO.

wild boar

His wish for something small and concealed...

...was answered at birth. It was his brain. As far as one shot with a small caliber..., his father should have done it twice then slapped his mother. This guy is the best argument for birth control I've seen in a long time.Happy New Year, boar out.

duckdog

Now, when I see someone walking with their hands in their pockets I'll be wondering WTF is going on. This cat would make a good poster child for the anti's. If this guy doesn't shoot of his junk I'd be really surprised. The Sportsmans' Guide has those fancy badges in their catalog, in case anyone is looking.......

Ken56

lol wow

unfortunately I believe there are alot of guys out there like him who think like that. What a dufus. finger on the trigger, no holster, just has to play with it all the time.....and the badge thing? OMG he is going to kill someone if not himself one day. Too bad. He makes all RESPONSIBLE gun carriers look bad. He gives more ammunitions to the ANTIs with posts like this.

HolyOrangeJuice

...The Sportsmans' Guide has those fancy badges in their catalog, in case anyone is looking.......

We should open carry and wear badges that say we are open carrying for those who may not notice the sidearm on our hips. :banana:

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
As if the badge wasn't bad enough he actually advocated carrying with no holster. It's just stupid to carry without a holster. I get the feeling that this guy will be in the news for shooting himself unintentionally.

thieltech

...was answered at birth. It was his brain. As far as one shot with a small caliber..., his father should have done it twice then slapped his mother. This guy is the best argument for birth control I've seen in a long time.Happy New Year, boar out.

^^^^ NOW THATS SO FUNNY SH** , THAT MADE MY DAY !! :shocker:

protias

As if the badge wasn't bad enough he actually advocated carrying with no holster. It's just stupid to carry without a holster. I get the feeling that this guy will be in the news for shooting himself unintentionally.

He could drop it when he reaches for his money...

Oh wait, he could pull the trigger when he is reaching for his money...

Last edited:

phleye

I couldn't even watch the whole video. I guess he just walks around all day with his hands in his pockets. He doesn't deserve the time of day.

carsontech

Activist Member
I was actually able to watch the whole video. I only saw the first few seconds of it while at work, last night.

Now I see why you guys are trashing this guy for more than the concealed carry badge. HOLY CRAP! I would lol if I wasn't beating my head against my desk.

JJC

I couldn't watch the whole thing. This guy is sad to say the least. I would never advocate getting a badge, some hotshot DA would surely add a charge of impersonating an LEO if one got them selves in front of a judge. Never would even consider carrying without a holster, this shouldn't even have to be spoken. (common sense)

This guy is going to end up getting the Darwin award someday. Mark my words.

JJC

thieltech

I was actually able to watch the whole video. I only saw the first few seconds of it while at work, last night.

Now I see why you guys are trashing this guy for more than the concealed carry badge. HOLY CRAP! I would lol if I wasn't beating my head against my desk.
looooool Right!

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
More Entertainment Available By This Guy...

Did anyone notice there are either five or six PARTS to that video? Wow. Also...look at how many videos he has posted. Quite a few.

When I first started watching the video my first initial thought was "Dog, the Bounty Hunter" is what this guy thinks he is.

OK...I'm watching part FIVE right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qfeyffklgY and at 1:13 he mentions the Blackhawk holster. He says the Blackhawk holster is "OK for places like Oklahoma, Texas, Wisconsin...."

He doesn't use the retention holster because it is apparently too slow for his speedy hands. LOL.

Last edited: