• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Resolutions?

Shadow Bear

Michigan Moderator
To avoid getting sucked into stupid threads.

To refrain from feeding trolls.

To set up some sort of fun shoot in WMI. (pins, anyone?)

To get to an EMI event. (a good excuse to go shopping)

To get new eyes (at least intraocular (IOL) lenses- then just call me the bionic bear)

To get a progressive loader.

To keep the gun room organized & neat.

To utilize my God given gifts as fully as possible.

ncwabbit

hey Q...hold out for the FN Five-seveN (sweet firearm w/21 + 1 on board) and i will gladly and cheerfully give you the ten + pounds i wish to shed...

bear...you involved in friviously threads...N O, i find that incredulous...N O T!!

J...my SA would increase w/my remembering to flip the safety off when i need to confront a BG

stainless...being a former buckeye, i am up in the toledo area early next year and do not have any trouble, if you are near the buckeye frontier and will lower your wolverne standard(s), to meeting a wandering buckeye
over coffee/chai to chat about firearms or the other finer things of life.

thanks guys i feel sooo much better knowing i have some resolutions (plus a few others) to aim for the upcoming year...

wabbit

Last edited:

ncwabbit

hummm...

stainless 1911, r you sure you could keep up w/a 20s something w/o some blue pills...

oh wait...

the 1911 reference in your nickname isn't to your birth year is it...:eek:

so embarrased for making that mistake...geez...

wabbit

PS: guess i will have to add to quit being a smartarse to this year's resolution list...:shocker:

Last edited:

1245A Defender

me me me...

I will wait,,, quietly,,, untill january 30.
Then I should recieve my field grade M1 Garand rifle from the civilian markmanship program place.
then i will order my bandoleeros, armor piercers and some tracers.
already got a bayonet.

TheQ

I personally don't believe in resolutions. I set goals throughout the year as appropriate. I am constantly setting goals to improve myself (as I define "improve"). I don't wait until a certain time of the year to set goals. Maybe this is why so many Americans are obese? They are all waiting till the new year to promise themselves to try to lose weight -- by then they've gained a substantial amount!

Shadow Bear

Michigan Moderator
I personally don't believe in resolutions. I set goals throughout the year as appropriate. I am constantly setting goals to improve myself (as I define "improve"). I don't wait until a certain time of the year to set goals. Maybe this is why so many Americans are obese? They are all waiting till the new year to promise themselves to try to lose weight -- by then they've gained a substantial amount!

I thought I read somewhere that MOC had a minimum weight limit?