• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Resolutions?

DetroitBiker

I thought I read somewhere that MOC had a minimum weight limit?

Hey now, Im just BIG BONED
13z4841.jpg

2567d78.jpg

Badger Johnson

Listing Resolutions is fun.

I'm actually planning to simplify my firearm categories. BUG, Home Defensive, Range, Carry are the three, I mean four oh, and fun, so five cate...oh long arm (shotgun), so six categories...

...might get a black gun b/c the range has a rifle range, seven categories...

...dammit.

Nevermind.

Ezerharden

I want to try and organize an OC event in Monroe, MI next year. Working on finding a location.

Last edited:

stainless1911

Banned
Someone should bump this thread next new years to see how successful we are.

I'll have the M&P out pretty soon, then its on to the rest of the reloading supplies for the .308. Hopefully by this time next year, I'll have at least 500 rounds stashed away.

Last edited:

Riana

New Year's Resolutions are silly, and usually too specific to work. Besides, there's nothing magical about January 1st. I thik I'll make my resolutions on Friday the 13th - every one of them this year.

My only resolution (every year) is that I plan to be a better person this year than I was last year.