• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How do the candidates rate on 2A?

Daylen

Ron Paul and Rick Santorum are both STRONG on the 2nd amendment. Santorum gets an A rating from the NRA and Brought laws to the floor that Actually Changed or Perserved our Gun rights for the Better... I dont agree with the B- rating especailly since it gave no explaination

The NRA gives everyone an A. Rick Santorum is horrible on the 2nd. He has voted for gun control in the past and has not stood up against the most atrocious attacks on the right to bear arms, such as the GFSZ act.

Dreamer

I feel like I'm in the twilight zone when I can't disagree with anything you post Dreamer.

Could you at least have added something about WTC7?

Screw it, I'll just get the reynold's wrap and make myself a hat.

As the New Battle of Concord comes closer and closer, folks like us can put away petty differences and focus on the REAL issue at hand--INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY--which is something I think we both agree on...

But I'll give you a little hint--foil only shields against RF signals, not microwave. In fact it will actually AMPLIFY signals in the microwave ranges that are restricted by the FCC for use ONLY by military satellites.

If you want REAL protection, line your ball cap with foil AND with really small-pattern chicken wire. The wire fencing acts as a sort of Faraday Cage for microwaves, and almost completely obstructs the signal. Just FYI...

Last edited:

Dreamer

For the sake of thoroughness, you should have included Paul in your critique, then at least, individuals might believe that you are genuinely looking at short-comings of all candidates. Some of Paul's visions of the U.S. are just as far out there are any of the other candidates. I am shocked that for such a sure-thing that President Obama is a sub-par Executive, it seems that what the Republicans have to offer up isn't much to take home, and brag to mom about. 2016, maybe, Republicans will have their shot.

You're right.

Wacky ideas like the US should't have agent provoceteurs in every emerging third world nation fomenting "revolution" so that we can then install "Al CIAda" leadership and ensure they will be perpetually destabilized is just nuts.

And the idea that we should have occupying forces in EVERY nation that is our "ally" is just fruit-loopy.

And the idea that the best way to end the wars in the Iraq and Afghanistan (which we started using lies and fabricated "intel", and in fact CREATED, funded, trained, and supported our "opponents") is just crazy talk.

And the idea that it is dangerous to the integrity of our nation to allow a privately-owned cabal of international criminal banskters be in control of our monetary supply is just plain nuts...

Last edited:

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
You're right.

Wacky ideas like the US should't have agent provoceteurs in every emerging third world nation fomenting "revolution" so that we can then install "Al CIAda" leadership and ensure they will be perpetually destabilized is just nuts.

And the idea that we should have occupying forces in EVERY nation that is our "ally" is just fruit-loopy.

And the idea that the best way to end the wars in the Iraq and Afghanistan (which we started using lies and fabricated "intel", and in fact CREATED, funded, trained, and supported our "opponents") is just crazy talk.

And the idea that it is dangerous to the integrity of our nation to allow a privately-owned cabal of international criminal banskters be in control of our monetary supply is just plain nuts...

That's close enough, although NOT COMPLETELY delusional it makes me feel better.

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
How to tell that a politician is pro-gun:

http://www.mnguntalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10413

ron_paul_signed_magazine1.png

PistolPackingMomma

Aren't you blowing things a bit out of proportion here? let's get real! The United States of America will be here in 2016, short of a rapture, or a asteroid strike.

But if Obama wins a second term, and he is the "Messiah", wouldn't that "second coming" be the rapture, and thus the end?

philosoraptor.jpg

Last edited:

()pen(arry

The link in the OP is automatically discredited for giving Rick Perry an A on guns. Rick Perry is a big-government, heavy-handed, top-down control guy. If he ever does anything positive related to gun freedom, he views it as granting Texans a privilege, not removing government intrusion on fundamental liberties. Rick Perry loves government. He isn't pro-gun. He's pro-votes-for-him. Make no mistake: he's Mitt Romney from Texas.

since9

Campaign Veteran
I think that the right wing of America has lost its collective mind.

Could it be you think this because after I and several others ripped apart your faulty liberal logic you're holding fast to ideologies instead of allowing facts to chart a new and improved course in your line of thinking?

The link in the OP is automatically discredited for giving Rick Perry an A on guns.

No source is perfect. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Instead, learn to separate the chaff from the wheat.

Last edited:

Daylen

I think that the right wing of America has lost its collective mind.

The left wing did that a long time ago and each generation has renewed its extreme lunacy every chance it gets such as back in '08. The right wing will be ok again once we get some liberties back.