• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Liability? What Liability?

HKcarrier

Huh... I must have missed it... and a ban over picking on someone's spelling?! Seriously? Even a temp one... that's insane.

HKcarrier

I just confirmed with admin your account is infact ACTIVE and NOT banned. Did you forget your password? Maybe it was a temp "time out"... who knows.

fozzy71

..... who knows.

didnt you read the thread? stainless knows the exact reason!! :p

Im not sure if it was originally a ban or a suspension. A mod sent me a PM, probably explaining the situation, or terms, I dont know really, because I couldnt login to read the PM:banghead:. I got the link to the inbox via email, but that doesnt do any good. So, I assumed it was a ban, and used a proxy to create another name, 6 or 12, when they figured that out, I know it became a ban.

If the PM was about the terms of a suspension, I would have complied, but they weren't thinking, so I took a different route.

There is a common saying on one of the forums I frequent when someone creates a new account to post a thread asking why they were banned:

'what did the admin/mod say when you PM'd/email'd them?'

Last edited:

stainless1911

Banned
Thanks HK, but I still can't login. I try, and it gets me to a page that says "Thank you for logging in stainless1911, or something close to that, and click here if your browser doesnt work, but all I get is a loading circle, and eventually the screen goes white.

???