Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Care to add your comment to this Brady YouTube channel

Care to add your comment to this Brady YouTube channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=-dQpIA3hHs0#!

I wonder if they will block our truth. This is one of the latest Campaigns the Bradys

my comment submitted. Thier channel requires approval before you comment is added so I highly doubt mine will make it through lol.

They show MLK Jr and Bobbie Kennedy in this video...

Considering that they were both murdered by rogue elements in out own government, I'd have to agree with Brady's insinuation on THOSE two deaths.

If we want to lower violent crimes against true patriots, people who are working to save the Republic, and people who are single-mindedly focused on exposing corruption, criminal conspiracies, and systemic cabals to violate the civil rights of all good Americans, then we DEFINITELY need to keep guns out of the hands of people like the ones who killed MLK and the Kennedys.

We need much less "gun restrictions"...

What we NEED is a LOT more "restrictions on the Government"...
    It is our cause to dispel the foggy thinking which avoids hard decisions in the delusion that a world of conflict will somehow mysteriously resolve itself into a world of harmony, if we just don't rock the boat or irritate the forces of aggression—and this is hogwash."
    --Barry Goldwater, 1964

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyburnout View Post
    my comment submitted. Thier channel requires approval before you comment is added so I highly doubt mine will make it through lol.
    I put a comment on too. So far I am unacceptable.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

I went back to see if the brady bunch allowed my comment. There has only been ONE comment in a week? Sounds like suppression to me.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

scubabeme
    Comments are now disallowed, with the OBVIOUS exception of the one GLOWING praise comment. What a bunch of male bovine excrement. This is very similar to Obummer's snitch site. Only what they want you to see...

Well lets all leave glowing pie-in-the-sky comments about how super whooper awesome the channel is! Not kidding ;-) They will get the hint, if not they will look as foolish as they truly are!

I'll see what I can do ;-)

Edited to add: Well I tried my best to leave some glowing praise but it seems that the post button is inoperable. Anyway, my YouTube Avatar (featuring a rifle) automatically appears along with my comment submission (not sure how to turn that dang thing off). A sure give-away that I'm pro-gun. Still maybe they won't 'get it'. ;-)
    Last edited by OC4me; 01-03-2012 at 04:20 PM.

We've got some video-savvy people on this forum. Why in the world don't we put up, with John and Mike's permission, an OpenCarry.org video? Or, if John and Mike don't want the name used, how about a "Guns Save Lives" or similarly titled video? I mean, if the Brady Bunch can use this venue to get their message out, why do we not do the same?

Think about this: We have the hard figures on our side when it comes to comparing strict gun-control states and cities with the states and cities where gun-control means keeping your sights on target. The Brady Bunch, lie as hard as they can, cannot refute the figures we have.

I just wonder if YouTube would excrete large, irregularly shaped bricks if we did.

Im not to tech savoy

Can anyone just mirror the same video allowing comments?
    I remember awhile back if you did see one of there videos it did not support comments, however on the side bar was the same video that someone allowed comments.

Oh Good Lord

It never fails to baffle me about the the Logic they attempt offer.

Crimes are Illegal
    Crimes with Guns are Illegal

so tell me how more Illegal it can be made? oh I know...... they want it Double Secret Illegal.
    "To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them."
    - George Mason

It's a rigged game. You can still flag the glowing comment, SO DO SO!!!

Game over.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

I'm now of the opinion you can never 'argue', use facts, use logic on an 'anti-'.

Commenting just allows an anti to post vitriol. (shrug)
    A gun in a holster is better than one drawn and dispensing bullets. Concealed forces the latter. - ixtow

Hi, I'm hypercritical. But I mean no harm, I just like to try to look deeply at life

You have to understand that most, if not all, of the antis, while not all are that old, are still living in the dream world where everyone loves everyone else that some folks tried to paint back in the sixties. They are not dealing with logic, they are operating on a completely emotional level.

Were the antis dealing on a logical level, the simple fact that criminals, by definition, are going to ignore the law would derail any and all arguments. But since they are strictly on an emotional level, that fact has no validity. "If we make just one more law, we can get the criminals to obey the law."

Silly Grasshoppers - opposing views on gun control are not accepted on Brady facebook. 1st Amendment rules only apply to the anti gun Brady sheeple.

Quote Originally Posted by GWbiker View Post
    Silly Grasshoppers - opposing views on gun control are not accepted on Brady facebook. 1st Amendment rules only apply to the anti gun Brady sheeple.
    See what I said above. They're living in the darndest fantasy world I've ever seen. If I were one to partake of certain controlled substances, I believe I'd want to try some of what they're so obviously smoking.

Now y'all know what an old soldier looked like when he was still a young soldier.
    Last edited by SFCRetired; 01-05-2012 at 10:45 PM. Reason: added

Quote Originally Posted by Badger Johnson
    I'm now of the opinion you can never 'argue', use facts, use logic on an 'anti-'.
    You're absolutely right, but I don't think you've figured out why yet.
    There are people who make decisions based on facts & logic,
    and there are people who make decisions based on emotions.
    You can't use one form of persuasion on the other group & expect it to work.

When 'discussing' with an anti, ask them things like "how would you feel if..." or "what would you do if...", then insert a bad situation*, then be quiet & let them come up with an answer.

Lotsa times they'll realize their position doesn't make sense, but sometimes they can't handle the truth (their stated anti-self-defense position will lead to harm for themselves or someone they love) & they'll get more & more upset with you.
    As with other encounters, when you remain calm they look like a loon.

(Walking from the restaurant to your car, guy comes out of nowhere running at you holding a large knife.)
    (Criminal breaks into your home & you find him in your teen daughter's room, on top of her.)
    (You're leaving the state fair & get caught in a violent mob whose members are beating people who don't look like them... and you don't look like them.)
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

Growing up in the 60's...

Now wait a cotton pickin minute... I grew up in the 60's... I only tried to paint the town red... once, got a terrible hangover... not the whole damn world.

And I own more then one gun.. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Lthrnck View Post
    Now wait a cotton pickin minute... I grew up in the 60's... I only tried to paint the town red... once, got a terrible hangover... not the whole damn world.

And I own more then one gun.. LOL
    I said "some folks". I grew up in those times also. Not everyone back then indulged in various herbs and chemicals.

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    I was blocked before I even tried too comment. Looks like my channel was viewed as "undesireable" before I even knew theirs existed.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SFCRetired View Post
    See what I said above. They're living in the darndest fantasy world I've ever seen. If I were one to partake of certain controlled substances, I believe I'd want to try some of what they're so obviously smoking.

Now y'all know what an old soldier looked like when he was still a young soldier.

They're not smoking anything natural, I would suggest you not try whatever it is they're inhaling. It seems too be something along the lines of an aresol product since the side effects are obviously permanent brain damage.

If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

Quote Originally Posted by PrayingForWar View Post

They're not smoking anything natural, I would suggest you not try whatever it is they're inhaling. It seems too be something along the lines of an aresol product since the side effects are obviously permanent brain damage.

I think the brain damage was there at birth.

Yeah, I think the brain damage is environmental ... << wall of facts
    Last edited by okboomer; 01-08-2012 at 09:14 PM.
    cheers - okboomer
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way

Exercising my 2A Rights does NOT make me a CRIMINAL! Infringing on the exercise of those rights makes YOU one!

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    They're desperate........and almost broke.

Must be a terrible thing to be ignored by so many people.

Must be they're serving the same stale Koolaid.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

It also doesn't look like they are inflating their 'numbers' by having staff keep hitting the video either
    cheers - okboomer
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way

Exercising my 2A Rights does NOT make me a CRIMINAL! Infringing on the exercise of those rights makes YOU one!

I posted and it said it was approved, but there is only one post showing, blessing the Brady org. Pathetic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast