• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Care to add your comment to this Brady YouTube channel

smokeyburnout

my comment submitted. Thier channel requires approval before you comment is added so I highly doubt mine will make it through lol.

Dreamer

They show MLK Jr and Bobbie Kennedy in this video...

Considering that they were both murdered by rogue elements in out own government, I'd have to agree with Brady's insinuation on THOSE two deaths.

If we want to lower violent crimes against true patriots, people who are working to save the Republic, and people who are single-mindedly focused on exposing corruption, criminal conspiracies, and systemic cabals to violate the civil rights of all good Americans, then we DEFINITELY need to keep guns out of the hands of people like the ones who killed MLK and the Kennedys.

We need much less "gun restrictions"...

What we NEED is a LOT more "restrictions on the Government"...

S

scubabeme

Comments are now disallowed, with the OBVIOUS exception of the one GLOWING praise comment. What a bunch of male bovine excrement. This is very similar to Obummer's snitch site. Only what they want you to see...

OC4me

Well lets all leave glowing pie-in-the-sky comments about how super whooper awesome the channel is! Not kidding ;-) They will get the hint, if not they will look as foolish as they truly are!

I'll see what I can do ;-)

Edited to add: Well I tried my best to leave some glowing praise but it seems that the post button is inoperable. Anyway, my YouTube Avatar (featuring a rifle) automatically appears along with my comment submission (not sure how to turn that dang thing off). A sure give-away that I'm pro-gun. Still maybe they won't 'get it'. ;-)

Last edited:

SFCRetired

We've got some video-savvy people on this forum. Why in the world don't we put up, with John and Mike's permission, an OpenCarry.org video? Or, if John and Mike don't want the name used, how about a "Guns Save Lives" or similarly titled video? I mean, if the Brady Bunch can use this venue to get their message out, why do we not do the same?

Think about this: We have the hard figures on our side when it comes to comparing strict gun-control states and cities with the states and cities where gun-control means keeping your sights on target. The Brady Bunch, lie as hard as they can, cannot refute the figures we have.

I just wonder if YouTube would excrete large, irregularly shaped bricks if we did.

phoneguy

Im not to tech savoy

Can anyone just mirror the same video allowing comments?
I remember awhile back if you did see one of there videos it did not support comments, however on the side bar was the same video that someone allowed comments.

KRM59

Oh Good Lord

It never fails to baffle me about the the Logic they attempt offer.

Crimes are Illegal
Crimes with Guns are Illegal

so tell me how more Illegal it can be made? oh I know...... they want it Double Secret Illegal. :banghead:

Badger Johnson

I'm now of the opinion you can never 'argue', use facts, use logic on an 'anti-'.

Commenting just allows an anti to post vitriol. (shrug)

SFCRetired

You have to understand that most, if not all, of the antis, while not all are that old, are still living in the dream world where everyone loves everyone else that some folks tried to paint back in the sixties. They are not dealing with logic, they are operating on a completely emotional level.

Were the antis dealing on a logical level, the simple fact that criminals, by definition, are going to ignore the law would derail any and all arguments. But since they are strictly on an emotional level, that fact has no validity. "If we make just one more law, we can get the criminals to obey the law."

GWbiker

Silly Grasshoppers - opposing views on gun control are not accepted on Brady facebook. 1st Amendment rules only apply to the anti gun Brady sheeple.

SFCRetired

Silly Grasshoppers - opposing views on gun control are not accepted on Brady facebook. 1st Amendment rules only apply to the anti gun Brady sheeple.
See what I said above. They're living in the darndest fantasy world I've ever seen. If I were one to partake of certain controlled substances, I believe I'd want to try some of what they're so obviously smoking.:lol:

Now y'all know what an old soldier looked like when he was still a young soldier.

Last edited:

MKEgal

Badger Johnson said:
I'm now of the opinion you can never 'argue', use facts, use logic on an 'anti-'.
You're absolutely right, but I don't think you've figured out why yet.
There are people who make decisions based on facts & logic,
and there are people who make decisions based on emotions.
You can't use one form of persuasion on the other group & expect it to work.

When 'discussing' with an anti, ask them things like "how would you feel if..." or "what would you do if...", then insert a bad situation*, then be quiet & let them come up with an answer.

Lotsa times they'll realize their position doesn't make sense, but sometimes they can't handle the truth (their stated anti-self-defense position will lead to harm for themselves or someone they love) & they'll get more & more upset with you.
As with other encounters, when you remain calm they look like a loon.

(Walking from the restaurant to your car, guy comes out of nowhere running at you holding a large knife.)
(Criminal breaks into your home & you find him in your teen daughter's room, on top of her.)
(You're leaving the state fair & get caught in a violent mob whose members are beating people who don't look like them... and you don't look like them.)

Lthrnck

Growing up in the 60's...

Now wait a cotton pickin minute... I grew up in the 60's... I only tried to paint the town red... once, got a terrible hangover... not the whole damn world.

And I own more then one gun.. LOL

SFCRetired

Now wait a cotton pickin minute... I grew up in the 60's... I only tried to paint the town red... once, got a terrible hangover... not the whole damn world.

And I own more then one gun.. LOL

I said "some folks". I grew up in those times also. Not everyone back then indulged in various herbs and chemicals.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
I was blocked before I even tried too comment. Looks like my channel was viewed as "undesireable" before I even knew theirs existed.:banana:

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
See what I said above. They're living in the darndest fantasy world I've ever seen. If I were one to partake of certain controlled substances, I believe I'd want to try some of what they're so obviously smoking.:lol:

Now y'all know what an old soldier looked like when he was still a young soldier.

They're not smoking anything natural, I would suggest you not try whatever it is they're inhaling. It seems too be something along the lines of an aresol product since the side effects are obviously permanent brain damage.