• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Care to add your comment to this Brady YouTube channel

okboomer

Yeah, I think the brain damage is environmental ... :banghead: << wall of facts

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
They're desperate........and almost broke.

Must be a terrible thing to be ignored by so many people.

Must be they're serving the same stale Koolaid.

okboomer

It also doesn't look like they are inflating their 'numbers' by having staff keep hitting the video either :p

gunns

I posted and it said it was approved, but there is only one post showing, blessing the Brady org. Pathetic.

since9

Campaign Veteran
Our posts will never be approved.

On the other hand, the single post that has been kept is obviously Brady Spam, so I simply reported it as spam. If everyone else did that, perhaps Youtube would remove it.