• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anti Gun Bashas Just Got Robbed

HILLBILLYDELUXE

Bashas in NW Tucson just got robbed, just heard it on the news, BG pulled a gun on the clerk, someone apparently didn't see the "no guns" stickers on the doors :rolleyes: I hope everyone is ok and the BG gets caught. Might have to find the time to give the manager a call tomorrow.

Dahwg

This store is right up the road from me, I go in there whenever I need to pick up a couple of items (Fry's is way cheaper). I've never seen a no gun sign anywhere on the store, I OC'd in there and at the in-store Chase branch at least once a week. I even had one of the checkers- an older gentlemen comment on how good it was to see more people OCing these days. Been in many friendly gun convos with various clients there, right in the middle of the super-market. Never once have I had someone even bat an eye to my OCing.

GWbiker

Bashas anti gun - don't think so.

Bashas food market at Swan & Ft Lowell has posted sign "CCW permit OK". I OC whenever I shop there and never had any negative issues.

Super Saiyan

Have OC'd at several Bashas' groceries locations over the years without incident, and have never seen a sign prohibiting carrying.

PavePusher

Bashas in NW Tucson just got robbed, just heard it on the news, BG pulled a gun on the clerk, someone apparently didn't see the "no guns" stickers on the doors :rolleyes: I hope everyone is ok and the BG gets caught. Might have to find the time to give the manager a call tomorrow.

No offense intended, but do you have a picture of the "no guns" stickers?

I honestly haven't found a posted grocery store in the entire 4+ years I've lived here. Even Trader Joes doesn't seem to blink at open carry.

HILLBILLYDELUXE

Now ya'll got me wondering, I havn't been in for 3+ years, due to the no gun stickers, and moving out of the area. Always had a 6" circle, gun with a line thru it, to the right of the automatic door, on the north side, which I always seemed to use. I'll have to check tomorrow.

I OC in frys, walmart, whole foods, trader joes, without incident, only called bashas anti gun because of the anti gun sticker, that was there the last time I shopped there, because of the sticker, if they pulled it, and didn't call me to tell me they wanted my meager business back, it is a catch 22:p

HILLBILLYDELUXE

Well, I made it over there finally, I don't think I'd been there in 5 years. Sure enough the gun with line thru it sticker was gone. In its place "WIC accepted here!". Not real sure which is worse :cuss:

Craig Mandel

Bashas In Surprise

Here in Surprise if you shop at bashas, if you enter through the east door the sign says ccw only if you enter through the west door there is no such restriction. So when i must have doughnuts i enter through the west door. :banana: