Thread: Michigan Open Carry, Inc. Seminar in Taylor, MI - 1/25/2012

Michigan Open Carry, Inc. Seminar in Taylor, MI - 1/25/2012

What: Michigan Open Carry, Inc. Educational Seminar on Open Carry
    Where: Gander Mountain
    14100 Pardee Rd
    Taylor, MI 48180
    When: 1/25/2010 @ 7:00 PM (lasts approximately 60-90 minutes)

Join Michigan Open Carry, Inc. for an Open Carry Seminar at Gander Mountain in Taylor, MI. Ever been curious about open carry? Want to learn more about the laws surrounding open carry? Want to know more about it in general? Maybe you have some questions?

Come to our seminar and find out more about this growing second amendment movement in Michigan.

Applications for membership will also be available and received at the seminar.

RSVPs appreciated.
    Last edited by TheQ; 01-03-2012 at 12:46 AM.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

In.
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!

I'm a "maybe". I believe Rob (?) is planning to give the presentation.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

I should be there as well!
    When Guns are OUTLAWED, Ill be an OUTLAW
    American Tactical Imports C45 45 AP
    S&W sigma 40 Cal
    Bersa 380 Thunder Plus
    Hi point C9 9mm
    Chiappa 1911-22 Semi-Auto .22 LR

Im not a lawyer, but I did play a Klingon once at Universal Studios

maybe ill finally make this one.

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Thumbs up

Bump
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Bump

This Wed!

Cool Working

Have to work Wednesday wish I wasn't I would like to make a seminar. I have not yet.
    "The people have the right to keep and bear arms for security, defense, hunting, recreation or any other lawful purpose." - Article 1, Section 25

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA
    I should be there.

dinner before or after?

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dougwg View Post
    I should be there.

dinner before or after?
    After may be easiest for some? There is a good place close by I can recommend if you like grinders or pizza or a decent salad for those into healthy eats.
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

I'm down with dinner after.

Ill be a maybe.
    not a lawyer, dont take anything i say as legal advice.

How was the turnout?

Quote Originally Posted by detroit_fan View Post
    How was the turnout?
    It went good. I think we had about 25 people there.

thanks to MOC for putting this on!

Quote Originally Posted by Michigun View Post
    It went good. I think we had about 25 people there.

thanks to MOC for putting this on!
    good to hear

We had 7 new memberships and 2 renewals.