• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gun show this weekend. Jan. 7-8

Comm

Anyone going to the gun show in Lexington this weekend? It would be nice to put some faces with the names here. I plan on attending on Saturday to look for some mags.
Hope to see some of you there.

neuroblades

I really look forward to these gunshows but I'm going to have to skip this one due to lack of funds. But I'll definitely be attending the one the following month of February 4th & 5th at the same venue. By then I should have the funds up enough to make it worht the while to attend.

neuroblades

Well, funds still aren't really there but if I shifted some money around I might be able to make it but it would REALLY put me in a hard place for about a month and then there'll be the February show coming up then. Decisions, decisions, decisions. :-/

neuroblades

Well, I did make it out to this gun show in Lexington today. It was rather a flunk that we actually attended really. *LOL* I have to admit, this was one of the best shows that I've attended in Lexington; alot of vendors, alot of nice things were to be had today. *LOL*

There was only 2 bad things about this gun show! First being that there was some stupid basketball thing going on and so we had the unfortunate fate of having to contend with those annoying scalpers and the added $12 fee for parking! Second being that seemingly ever-present Lexington Metro P.D. "Orwellian" loudspeaker diatribe! On the upside, with all those little "blue blood" UK fans crawling out of the woodworks, it's ALWAYS entertaining to watch their eyes pop out of their little heads when they see us carrying our M4's and SIG's! *LMBO*

P.S. No offense was meant to any of you that might've been UK fans, I just hate that these shows seemingly always fall on a day that those blasted ballgames are being played and it ends up costing me extra to park. *LOL*