• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

places i been open carrying in BD WI

thieltech

Not sure if theres a place on this site to put stores etc that allow open carry , are not posted , and that ive had good experiences @ so far .

i was also thinking about keeping kind like a log on this thread of all the place i go in beaver dam that are gun friendly, seeing as im out and about in BD alot everyday .

- So today i went to shell gas station on the east side by 151 , ive OC'd there and CC'd there .. actually there's 2 shells and neither one is posted , and ive OC @ at both with no problems

oh and i have a CCL as well

- ALso went to fleet farm and OC'd there , not posted and couldnt find a sign when i did look ... no problems there either .

-MENARDS not posted , OC'd there many times with no problems , couple questions . and one girl says OMG YOU have a GUN :shocker: !! i said yup .

-Cousins subs , no sign posted and i OC'd there today with no issues

-Walmart OC'd no problems , ( not posted .. i think alot of people OC here) , just a few looks from some ladys

-Dodge central credit union , not posted that i could find . OC'd there today only ( so far) , no problems

-piggly wiggly , not posted that i could find , OC'd there multiple times with no issues ( old ladies in the deli looked at me a lil funny )

-kwik trip (north side) & (south side) couldnt find no posted signs , OC'd @ both with no problems .

- PICTURE of my carry holster and gun >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:

paul@paul-fisher.com

This will be a rather long thread. There is a post that shows the place that doesn't allow, a much shorter list and getting shorter every day.