Thread: drudge report caucus

drudge report caucus

For anyone interested, the drudge report caucus is going down. Ron Paul is leading Romney by a few points. About 90k votes so far. I'd like to know if it's possible to vote more than once, I'm sure if it's not some people find a way, but at the rate it is going I don't think 1 person voting a few more times is really hurting too much.

http://www.DRUDGEREPORT.com

I found it funny people are still choosing hermain cain as their candidate, do some people not know that he isn't running anymore?
    “The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime.”
    [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]
    “There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights.”
    [Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Schlitz View Post
    (...)I found it funny people are still choosing hermain cain as their candidate, do some people not know that he isn't running anymore?
    Protest vote?

I voted for that one guy on the hookers and smack ticket.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Magnet View Post
    Protest vote?

I voted for that one guy on the hookers and smack ticket.
    ha, that's what I was thinking. I don't think you can vote twice, I attempted to, to see if it would work, and I got this "Thank you, we have already counted your vote."
    “The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime.”
    “There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights.”

Kind of spooky...

http://www.dailypaul.com/198939/repu...in-iowa-caucus
    "Republican Strategist: Iowa officials will NOT let Ron Paul win Iowa caucus:
    All 3 involved seemed to agree that it was a given Paul would not be "allowed" to win. It was just a matter of if the powers that be wanted to go with Romney or Santorum for the win."

I already read about that and I don't have a hard time believing it. They're having the ballots counted at a secret location...lolWUT!?

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    The caucus process gives the party some control over the outcome. Not so much in primary states.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla