Thread: Another school shooting

Delafield, Wisconsin, USA

Unhappy Another school shooting

How can this happen? I thought guns were not allowed in school. This kid broke the rules. I can't believe that the GFSZ law didn't keep him from bringing a gun into the school. Isn't that what it is supposed to do? Didn't he read the sign? Didn't he know it was illegal? Our kids are safe because of the GFSZ law. At least that's the line we keep hearing.

I explained the GFSZ law this morning as I was driving my grade schoolers to school. Even they thought it was stupid. At least this time, the only person shot was the bad guy.

Fast Ed

North Chesterfield VA
    I understand that reportologists do not have any idea of how to construct a meaningful declarative sentence, but
    Brownsville police Detective J.J. Trevino says police received a call around 8 a.m. Wednesday that there was an individual with a weapon at Cummings Middle School. Police found the student with a handgun in a hallway and shot him
    certainly paints a picture they may not have wanted to paint.

And it does make me feel better that your gradeschoolers understand how stupid the GFSZ law is for keeping someone with a gun and mens rea to commit a crime from doing so at a school.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"

Leesburg, GA
    8th grader?

Parenting issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta92FSLady
    I am no victim, just a poor college student who looks to the day where the rich have the living piss taxed out of them.

Wausau Area
    RIP troubled young soul......

Linn County, Iowa
    Quote Originally Posted by VW_Factor View Post
    8th grader?

8th grader
    15 year old 8th grader. I seem to recall that at age 15, most people are in their second year of high school.

Let's not forget...
    "The safest place for kids is at school...according to Richard Romero, Belen's truancy expert.

Beaver Dam
    thats one old 8th grader , so it seems ... we better band all guns now
    ,=====o00o _
    //___l__,\____\,__ <<<<<<<<< I like this guys jeep .
    l_--- \___l---[]lllllll[]
    (o)_)-o- (o)_)--o-)_) INNOvATIONS are what i leave behind for history