• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Single Okla Mom Shoots Intruder

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
JOURNALISM FAIL

Headling: Okla. Woman Shoots, Kills Intruder: 911 Operators Say It's Okay to Shoot

What was actually said
she asked again if it was okay to shoot the intruder if he were to come through her door.

"I can't tell you that you can do that but you do what you have to do to protect your baby," the dispatcher told her. McKinley was on the phone with 911 for a total of 21 minutes.

http://gma.yahoo.com/okla-woman-shoots-kills-intruder-911-operators-okay-091106413.html

More stupid words, these form the mother.

I wouldn't have done it, but it was my son
She was explaning that she would not have stopped the home intruders if she didn't have her son with her. I don't get it. She'd rather be raped, killed, or beaten (or all 3) instead of shooting someone who was going to do these things to her? I can only assume the intent of the intruders was evil since they were you know, BREAKING INTO HER HOME. Some people's kids.

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
impossible! lol, I skimmed through the forum and swear that thread wasn't already there.

twindragons

iMpoZZible!!!! I sKIMmEd tHROugh TEh fOruuM EnD sWeAr tHAt thReDe wASint AlReaDy ThErE. Must be my EyES, 2 P00R 2 AffORd DEsinT GlAsseS, bUT MoSt liKEly nEeeD a bBraaaaiN and Eye 5Urgery
crazyeyes.jpg
crazyeyes.jpg