• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Call for the Impeachment of President Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton

since9

Campaign Veteran
Impeach Obama? Nonsense....vote him out.

I'd much rather see him removed for cause. That way he won't continue to suck taxpayers dry via an undeserved pension, lifetime medical care, and an SS detachment.

As far as Clinton, she is confirmed by the Senate, but can she be impeached like a federal judge?

As a federal officer, impeachment is the appropriate means of removal.

OC for ME

Article II - The Executive Branch: Section 4 - Disqualification

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.
It would difficult indeed to impeach Clinton.