• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

18-year old mom kills intruder

Outdoorsman

"A teenage mother shot and killed an intruder after a 911 operator said she was allowed to defend her infant son and herself with force.

Sarah McKinley, 18, killed Justin Martin with a single gunshot wound on New Year's Eve when he forced his way into her Blanchard, Okla. home and came at her with a long hunting knife, ABC News reports."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...maing-grid7|maing11|dl1|sec1_lnk2&pLid=124743

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
this work computer is so slow it pains me to search around collecting links and would take way too long for me. What takes me seconds to do at home takes MINUTES to do at work.

carsontech

Activist Member
Last edited: