• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"I've got two guns in my hand. Is it OK to shoot him if he comes in this door?"

Nevada carrier

there are many great things this story tells us. One, an armed citizen is a safe citizen. Two, A scum bag is dead. Three, another scum bag is in jail. Four, the search for intelligent life among DA's is over, found in OK.

28kfps

This makes five or six threads now.

Please keep discussion in the original thread:

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...nchard-(Oklahoma)-woman-shoots-kills-intruder

If you do not like reading, five or six threads of the same I suggest stop looking for them. I have a family, have to work, and do not have time to search the entire oc site prior to making a post to verify it is an original posting.

Back to the subject. It was reported the intruders spent 20 minutes trying to break in I guess it would be conceder a success for the dead guy.