• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

M.I.A. Awhile

M-Taliesin

Howdy Folks!
Hope everybody had a totally shpadoinkle holiday season.

I've been pretty busy with my new direction, and have been working in Fugitive Recovery for awhile.
I got certified recently and have participated in several arrests already. I am part of a team of several guys who are motivated, assertive and get the job done. There are some that we hunt that are purely the sort you don't want moving into your neighborhood. Real gems! There is a great deal of satisfaction attached to apprehending such types and seeing them safely back in jail.

Anyhow, I digress.

I plan to expand my potential income with process service and fugitive investigation going forward. I'll be taking a class for process service to learn the laws, tactics and business side of process service and hope to have that secured in the 3rd week of January.

Between working a regular job, 8+ hours per day, training up for fugitive recovery work, going out on arrests and all the rest of things, I've been MIA around here for awhile, and I surely do miss ya'll.

Maybe we can plan on a meet and greet sometime soon. I was down to Colorado Springs on Tuesday morning, and I thought it would be terrific to meet up with some folks there, but time was pressing. Prior Planning would help to prevent Poor Performance in that regard.

Of course, a meet and greet in the Denver/Aurora metro area might be sorta nice too. Assuming, that is, anybody'd be interested.

All the foregoing as preamble, I figured I should drop by to let ya'll know I'm still around. With the except of my regular day job, where carry of any weapons is prohibited entirely, I carry open everywhere I go at all times. I've interacted with cops in multiple jurisdictions and none have given me any grief about my openly carried sidearm. When on an apprehension, most jurisdictions are very good about providing us with backup when asked, and readily provide civil standby. When doing surveillance, I just call and give a description of my car and license number and they note that in their logs so I am not bothered. The police accept that we travel armed, and we will have everything from handguns to an AR-15 and 12ga shotgun loaded with 000 buck.

Seems like I've manifested a tendency to ramble here, so I'll just end this novella with a shout-out to all the folks I have come to know and respect here on the forum and hope to see ya'll soon!

Stay safe, and carry on!
Blessings,
M-Taliesin

M-Taliesin

Remind me to NEVER cut you off in traffic! :lol:

Howdy Amigo!
Well, a 12ga would be a bit tough to manage while in traffic. Now the Judge, loaded with .410.... that's do-able!!! LOL!

I hate to admit it, but I've missed your 'long-winded' posts.

Never admit anything... at least not until the statute of limitations runs out!

Been doing any metal detecting recently?

We've had a bunch of snow around here for awhile now, but it is clearing up. I have done a couple of quickie hunts but the results were no especially exciting. Just a few coins here, another clutch there, but no jewelry items lately. Then again, I wasn't out much this past month or two. Another case of learning a new trade keeping me from stuff I'd like to be doing. One night when I did go out, I wore a shemagh and warm clothing, but my bare hands froze real bad, so I cut things short.

Thanks for remembering me!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

M-Taliesin

Let me know if you ever make it to the boise, Id. area. Would be great to meet up!

Howdy Amigo!
I certainly will make contact if I get up that way. I've been toying with a trip to Montana to treasure hunt.
Maybe could happen that I'd drift west a bit! LOL!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

M-Taliesin

Howdy Folks!
Wow... this thread certainly got quiet in a hurry.

I took a course in Process Service today, and hope by next week to be introducing myself and my business to local attorneys and courts to drum up my first serves. I expect this to prove a rewarding line of work, and have prepared myself with this course I took to jump in and start taking cases.

Meanwhile, I have been working with a team of fugitive recovery agents up this-a-way, and we've put several folks in jail. Some of them were pretty nasty individuals with copious criminal records. And I surely do enjoy the work too.

Blessings,
M-Taliesin