• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

epidemic in NYC

PistolPackingMomma

It's a good example to not volunteer information. Hopefully (though I doubt it) NY will stop penalizing the good guys.

Dreamer

From the article:
“If he does get indicted, and they want to give him something less, then the legal minimum would be two years,” noted Mark Bederow, Jerome’s attorney. “They couldn’t even offer less if they wanted to.”

Actually, the legal minimum would be that he is found COMPLETELY not guilty, and he walks a free man.

JURY NULLIFICATION is 100% legal, even in the People's Republic of New York.

And although this Marine may be guilty of being stupid and careless, if ANYONE deserves to benefit from Jury Nullification, it is Mr. Jerome...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jury_nullification