• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

what are the laws regarding the use of a taser less lethal open/conceal carry

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
So you have done some research and found the laws that relate to tasers. Good work!

Have you actually read them yet?

If you have read them already, have you formed some personmal opinion on what the answer to your question might be?

If you have formed a personal opinion on what the answer to your question might be, what is it?

Or do you insist on being hand fed information that you solicit by a means that plainly indicates you have no intention of paying for. (directly, in kind, or through active participation in the discussion)

In case you are wondering about that last - the only participation I have seen from you after posting a scenario or question is to whine about the reception you and your original posting have received.

So - five (5) questions that can only be answered by you. The ball, so to speak, is back in your court.

Would you care to play the game?

stay safe.

PS - bonus points if you can tell us what W.O.P.R. stands for.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
What's it gonna be today....Crossbow or maybe a speargun or one of my favorites...the Shark Dart?:eek:

1245A Defender

well,,,

War Operations Planning Response....
did I win an internet?
Joshua? what are you doing???

A year or so ago,,, I DIDNT play Thermonuclear War with North Korea,
They lost, and then the Dear Leader died..

Ive got 2700 posts,,, Wow.. a new personal best!

Last edited: