• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WI Cap Times Columnist: Concealed Carry Sucks. Still.

wild boar

Is the sky falling, no, but there...

... are dark clouds beginning to cover the entire city, and the lightning strikes grow more frequent and dangerous with each passing day.

The paper has concern with vetted carriers, but there is no mention of the five deaths in as many days perpetrated by bad actors in Milwaukee.

Most of us know the case law that released the police from liability when they refused to protect a live that results in death. When the Right to protect our self was reinstated by complying with the wishes set forth in the Constitution, we become a danger. The one thing the paper didn't mention was how they wrote a true article on citizen carry without talking to a citizen carrier.

This assault from police and papers will quiet down, but there will never be any worthy press for the carrier. If; as wished, we refuse to respond, retreat as if unarmed and take cover that results in the death of a police officer we will be called cowards.

This continued crap from the antis makes me believe I will take cover. I can not even afford the liability of property damage. We pay for the mistakes of police, we pay the legal cost of bad actors, and we will have to pay for our actions. They've nothing good to say no matter what we do. We're just not worthy, and that people, is a shame. boar out.