• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

free lunch @ TX Roadhouse Mon. 16JAN12

MKEgal

Anyone want to do an OC lunch? (Is TX Roadhouse friendly?)
Here's a locator.
I'll go to either Waukesha or West Bend, if there's company.

From an email (thanks for forwarding it!!):
If you're near any Wisconsin Texas Roadhouse location in Wisconsin on Monday, January 16th between 11am & 2pm, stop in for a FREE LUNCH (pulled pork sandwich, applesauce, fries and soda).
Local law enforcement officers will be serving you lunch, so please remember to Tip-A-Cop and feel free to make a donation to support Special Olympics Wisconsin athletes!

Please feel free to share this flier with your friends, family and co-workers!
Thank you in advance for your support!

Julie Buedding
Special Olympics Wisconsin
www.specialolympicswisconsin.org
jbuedding@specialolympicswisconsin.org

keepyourreceipt

I'm off that day and would gladly stop by if there would be a group going! West Bend would work better for me, but I'd stop by at either location. Let me know if anyone else is planning to go!