• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Attorney General Holder[sic] to Speak at ATF Agent's Funeral

oldbanger

ATF senior special agent, John Capano died in his hometown in New York on New Year's Eve, killed in a "friendly fire" shooting trying to stop a pharmacy robbery, becoming the first agent for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives to be killed by gunfire in the line of duty since the infamous raid on a religious cult compound in Waco, Texas, in 1993.

A spokesman for the ATF said Thursday that although Capano was not scheduled to be working that day ... his death is still considered to have happened in the line of duty. Spokesman Steven Bartholomew said that when Capano took action to stop the robbery in progress, he was acting as an ATF agent.:question:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/01/06/attorney-general-holder-to-speak-at-atf-agents-funeral/?test=latestnews

Last edited:

Dreamer

So let's get this straight...

Th elast time a BATFE agent was killed was during the Waco debacle--when Holder was US Assistant Attorney General, and was IN CHARGE of the Federal investigation (read: Cover Up) into the Oklahoma City bombing.

And now, Holder is the Attorney General, and ICE agents are getting killed with rifles that were sold to the Mexican Drug Cartels by the BATFE, DEA and FBI.

And he's still eager to show his face in public?

Holder is a sociopath and a prima donna. He never passes up the chance for a photo-op, and the bloodier his hands are, the better he feels.

The survivors of this BATFE agent should post armed guards at the entrace to this memorial service, and refuse to let such a traitorous scoundrel as Holder to cross the threshold. Private property rights trump "titles"...

Eric Holder is a traitor, a sociopath, an embarrassment to the US Justice Department, and a disgrace to the memories of our Founding Fathers. He shouldn't JUST be impeached and jailed--for people like Holder, I think we bring back "drawing and quartering" as a legitimate judicially-approved punishment.

Last edited:

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
So let's get this straight...

Th elast time a BATFE agent was killed was during the Waco debacle--when Holder was US Assistant Attorney General, and was IN CHARGE of the Federal investigation (read: Cover Up) into the Oklahoma City bombing. "Cover up"? Yes, that's the first think rational people assume...

And now, Holder is the Attorney General, and ICE agents are getting killed with rifles that were sold to the Mexican Drug Cartels by the BATFE, DEA and FBI.

And he's still eager to show his face in public?

Holder is a sociopath and a prima donna. He never passes up the chance for a photo-op, and the bloodier his hands are, the better he feels. Now here's something we see eye to eye on. There's something about slaughtering people as directly as possible that leftists love to engage in.

The survivors of this BATFE agent should post armed guards at the entrace to this memorial service, and refuse to let such a traitorous scoundrel as Holder to cross the threshold. Private property rights trump "titles"...

Eric Holder is a traitor, a sociopath, an embarrassment to the US Justice Department, and a disgrace to the memories of our Founding Fathers. He shouldn't JUST be impeached and jailed--for people like Holder, I think we bring back "drawing and quartering" as a legitimate judicially-approved punishment.

That whole "cruel and unusual punishment" thing might preclude being "drawn and quartered". Though for scumbags like Holder I might just say "...beer for my horses".