• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SLUGMAG.COM: "Princess Kennedy: Tranny get your gun"

SSSU

January 2012

SLUGMAG.COM: "Princess Kennedy: Tranny get your gun"

"...I came across a post for the Concealed Firearms Permit class, being offered at the Pride Center. I immediately signed up to take the four-hour class so I could get my strap on! The class is offered by Scott Mogilefsky, who (according to utahccwtraining.com) '… is a Veteran of the U.S. Army, served overseas and was deployed to hostile environments. He is an avid hunter (rifle and bow), outdoorsman, mountaineer, survivalist and marksman.' His 20 years of experience, and his compassion for what the LGBTQ community has gone through, inspired this family man from Syracuse, Utah to call the Pride Center and offer his training as a Concealed Firearm Instructor through the Utah Bureau of Criminal Identification...."

--
David Nelson
Stonewall Shooting Sports of Utah
Salt Lake City

Badger Johnson

Since the OP has only three posts, I'll assume he's ridiculing a person's right to bear arms depending on who they are.

There are some groups I don't support, and we all know who they are (KKK, Pedos, ManBearPig Love fans, etc...) but I would never try to ridicule any individual's quest to assert their rights. I would probably decline to personally train those whom I hold in disregard if they told me.

If a 'tranny' showed up to class, I'd treat them as they wish to be treated, even...:

[video=youtube;9IzDbNFDdP4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IzDbNFDdP4[/video]

LOL.

(*)(PS, I have pierced ears, have been called "Ma'am" in stores (groan), but my girlfriend says I'm way butch)

PT111

I am not sure what the OP was all about but in my CWP class there was a person who had undergone a sex change operation so I guess he/she is what you call a transsexual. No one paid any attention other than "her" performance in the class. They have as much right to carry a gun as anyone else so why even make mention of it.

Badger Johnson

UPDATE:

I was totally wrong. The OP is a big supporter (of GALA, TG rights).

http://www.stonewallshootingsportsutah.org/QUOTES.HTM

ACTRESS ANGELINA JOLIE (VOIGHT) (1975-PRESENT)

"I don't think that's that crazy. I lived in New York by myself for three years. I had a knife under the mattress, you know? I have a case that I lock all my knives in when [(William Robert) 'Billy Bob' Thornton's] children are in. And they can't go in that room -- that's the weapons room. That's where Billy's guns are. There's a lock on it."

[About training for the film "Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005)"] "We went to gun training, which is actually one of the most dangerous things two actors can do... You had to trust each other to cross under or over and only move when the other person moves, so the trust, when somebody's got a loaded gun at your back... It made us trust each other quickly, you know?"

[About training for the film "Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005)"] "'What am I doing? I'm not going to be able to do this. I'm not going to pull it off.' I couldn't get the guns even on my sides."

MAGICIAN PENN (FRASER) JILLETTE (1955-PRESENT)

[From the television series "Penn & Teller: ********!"] "The guys who founded our country gave us the right to have guns so that when the time came for the next revolution, we'd be armed and ready. And when people support gun control for their comfort or their peace of mind, they're forgetting that they're killing something there, too. Gun control is ********."

"Twelve magicians and two carnies have been shot dead doing the bullet catch. That's cool enough, but every night when we close our show with that trick and the loaded gun gets pointed in my face, it goes so far beyond cool. All I can think is 12 magicians, two carnies. [...] We use real .357 Magnums. In England and in Canada, we haven't been able to do [the bullet catch because of their] ... gun laws."
___
___

Last edited:

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
...why even make mention of it.

The best reason, when appropriate, is to encourage the LBGT community to be ardent supporters of their self-defense rights. As a frequently targeted group, they have more opportunities than most of us to show that gun control does not work, but is counterproductive.

I've never mourned the loss of a bigot.

Last edited:

deepdiver

Campaign Veteran
I am not sure what the OP was all about... They have as much right to carry a gun as anyone else so why even make mention of it.

+1
That's the part that bugs me...
"Nice to meet you."
"I'm gay!!!!"
"I prefer French toast to waffles,. What kind of ammo are you shooting?"

JoeSparky

Centurion
I stand with the Constitution....

"...The Right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

A person, I don't care what their color, race, creed, or national origin be, IF THE BE A PERSON they have this right!