• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Candlelight Vigil for Tucson Shootings

TigerLily

In Nevada open carriers are holding a vigil. I will be there to broadcast LIVE on my radio show. (I'll have details about the show later.)

If you have a comment or statement that you would like me to read on my show, please email me at tgrlil@live.com - including your name or handle. Please put OPEN CARRY VIGIL on the subject so I find it!

We got the permits we needed to have this event, but never mentioned it was an OPEN CARRY event.

The OC NV guys have been working hard to educate LEAs about our oc rights. So it should be interesting what develops.

Thanks.

TL

Anti Violence Candlelight Vigil on January 8

What: Anti-Violence Candlelight Vigil
Where: Fremont Street Experience, 3rd Street stage
When: January 8, 6pm
Who: Sponsored by Guerrilla Lawfare
Why: In memory of those who lost their lives or were injured by the violent shooting on January 8 last year.

We are holding a candlelight vigil on Fremont Street Experience and will have a moment of silence in memory of those affected by last year's shooting.

The shooting took place on January 8, 2011. US Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords was shot in the head and 18 others were shot, 6 of whom lost their lives, including a Federal Judge.

We have already received approval from Clark County Fire District and Fremont Street Experience. All members of the public are welcome and encouraged to attend. We will also be inviting local media and elected officials.

If you would like to hand out candles, please show up at 5pm, and please be open carrying. Guerrilla Lawfare has purchased the candles, candle holders, and wax catchers, and has assembled them at our cost. All you need to do is show up and help demonstrate, through peaceful remembrance, that gun owners are also against gun violence.