• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This one makes the NOVA 7 look mild

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Time for another of Grims tales...this one pretty grim.

Suppose you're Open Carrying at home, step outside to smoke a cigarette, have a police officer stop, demand ID, disarm you, spew profanity, call every available unit in the area, when you tell her you live there she says "Yeah, and I'm Barack Obama, then leave with your gun....

Once upon a time:uhoh:
To be continued

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
If it was that bad, maybe this is one of those times where not much should be said until the lawyer approves.

Baked on Grease

Suppose you're Open Carrying at home, step outside to smoke a cigarette, have a police officer stop, demand ID, disarm you, spew profanity, call every available unit in the area, when you tell her you live there she says "Yeah, and I'm Barack Obama, then leave with your gun....

To be continued

OOOOOooo... she left with the gun. So she seized property absent arrest or even PC.... this will be an interesting story indeed.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Stay tuned to this same bats**t channel, on this bats**t station, for further announcements.

We only have a few members of the cast assembled right now. The rest are warming up in the wings, awaiting their cues to appear. "Fasten your seatbelts, it's gonna be a bumpy nite." Now if only it was Margo Channing (Bete Davis) saying that. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0042192/quotes

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
OOOOOooo... she left with the gun. So she seized property absent arrest or even PC.... this will be an interesting story indeed.

She did indeed!
The conduct by this officer is unbelievable. More like a scene from Starsky and Hutch.

The OC'er was cool ( a little irritated) He gave the right answers and the police now have a handgun, illegally seized, that they don't know what to do with.

Couple of things.

1. I'll release the recording after it's cleaned up and any identifying information is removed.
This will likely result in litigation and he doesn't want the cat out of the bag just yet.

2. The OC'er is a long time member, not a newbie.

3. FOIA's will go out tomorrow from several sources.

4. This is why I video the "how we handle a man with a gun call" when LEA's present it.

5. This is why I'm pretty blunt about telling the LEA's they're full of it when they present these things.

sidestreet

There Are A Thousand Stories In The Naked City...,

this is one of them. It will be quite interesting to see the other side's explanation. Blast them, I say, blast them to Kingdom come, legally, of course!!!

I hear one's character is like unto a fence, all the whitewash in the world will not strengthen it. Let's hope that they "paint" themselves into a corner, and be careful not to get any on you..., it also smells very bad!!!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

Sheriff

I am still surprised beyond belief that this type of activity is even questioned. Police can say they feel people have the right to bear arms all day long, but very very few really subscribe to the theory. The averag cop on the street feels nobody should access to a firearm other than them. If the right to bear arms went to a nationwide vote today, with police officers being the only people allowed to vote, I am a firm believer that gun owners would lose on about a 90% to 10% vote.

Lord Sega

278_original.gif

"Time to kick a$$ and chew popcorn.... and I'm almost out of popcorn." - paraphrasing Duke Nuk'em

Zak Kee

To be continued

We don't have time for cliffhangers!!!