• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Watch and learn. OCDO-VA forum 'This one makes the NOVA-7 look mild.'

• Thread starter Herr Heckler Koch
  • Start date
H

Herr Heckler Koch

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?98633-This-one-makes-the-NOVA-7-look-mild
The OC'er was cool ( a little irritated) He gave the right answers and the police now have a handgun, illegally seized, that they don't know what to do with.

Couple of things.

1. I'll release the recording after it's cleaned up and any identifying information is removed.

This will likely result in litigation and he doesn't want the cat out of the bag just yet.

2. The OC'er is a long time member, not a newbie.

3. FOIA's will go out tomorrow from several sources.

4. This is why I video the "how we handle a man with a gun call" when LEA's present it.

5. This is why I'm pretty blunt about telling the LEA's they're full of it when they present these things.

Last edited:
H

Herr Heckler Koch

Hee, hee, hee. I almost feel sorry for the poh-leece. Somehow, I got a feeling they don't really know what's coming. Otherwise, that cop wouldn't have done it. You can pull this stuff in Wisconsin, but not Virginia.

Heh, heh, heh, heh. Oh, my. This oughta be goooood.
My emphasis. Our shame.