• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Australia. . . . 'Rare' sighting of frog blocks $62m project on Princes Hwy.

Haz.

'Rare' sighting of frog blocks $62m project on Princes Hwy. THE discovery of a single endangered frog has stopped a multi-million dollar upgrade under way on a notorious stretch of the Princes Highway.

Green and golden bell frogs are listed as "endangered" under NSW laws, meaning strategies have to be put in place to preserve colonies when sighted.

Read More:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...t-on-princes-hwy/story-e6freuy9-1226238997298

Not that long ago one could walk across my back paddock during the wet season and not avoide stepping on the blasted things.

Now, Back legs lightly grilled on a skewer over the camp fire, or if taken home grilled in low heat in oven.

Australian frogs endangered . . ?

Welcome to multi cultural Australia.

P.S. Not seeing as many snakes around as I used to a few years ago either?