Thread: Michigan Open Carry, Inc. - Open Carry Lunch/Seminar near Jackson, MI

Michigan Open Carry, Inc. - Open Carry Lunch/Seminar near Jackson, MI

Michigan Open Carry, Inc. would like to invite you to attend our Open Carry seminar/lunch on Saturday February 18th, 2012 from 2pm - 5pm.

This event is open to the public. If you have someone that you know who is interested or may be interested in open carrying feel free to bring them along as this will answer some questions they may be having and will be a great start to exercising their rights!

Have you ever been curious about Open Carry and want to know more? Maybe you have questions or want to know more about the laws surrounding Open Carry in Michigan.

Come join us for lunch and a seminar in Jackson, Michigan.

The OC Lunch/Seminar will be held at:
    Denny's
    2560 Airport Road
    Jackson, MI

Presenter: Ryan Ransom

Saturday February 18, 2012
    2pm-5pm

If you have any questions please feel to contact myself or email swregion@miopencarry.org.

RSVP's are appreciated!

On Facebook
    Last edited by TheQ; 01-07-2012 at 07:49 PM.
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Thumbs up

Bump for the cause...carry on!
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

Include a list of local gun stores; help me justify the travel!
    'If the people are not ready for the exercise of the non-violence of the brave, they must be ready for the use of force in self defense. There should be no camouflage.....it must never be secret.' MK Gandhi II-146 (Gandhi on Non-Violence)-- Gandhi supports open carry!

'There is nothing more demoralizing than the fake non-violence of the weak and impotent.' MK Gandhi II-153 (Gandhi on Non-Violence)

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Bear View Post
    Include a list of local gun stores; help me justify the travel!

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Gun+St...higan&t=m&z=15
    Call for a cop, call for an ambulance, and call for a pizza. See who shows up first.

I am not a lawyer (merely an omnipotent member of a continuum). The contents of this post are not a substitute for sound legal advice from a licensed attorney in your jurisdiction.

Comments and views stated in my post are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of Michigan Open Carry, Inc. unless stated otherwise in the post.

Thumbs up

I will be in the area sort of (Adrian) will do my best to make if at all possible. I hope you get a huge turn out for this event
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington

This is this weekend!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by TheQ View Post
    This is this weekend!
    Confirmed we will be there around 2:30-3pm G9OS + 2

I will be heading out to Jackson in an hour or so! Hope to meet some new folks and chat with some old friends.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Thumbs up +1

Quote Originally Posted by autosurgeon View Post
    I will be heading out to Jackson in an hour or so! Hope to meet some new folks and chat with some old friends.

Great to meet you AS. Huge crowd, well done Sir.