• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Michigan Open Carry, Inc. - Open Carry Lunch/Seminar near Jackson, MI

TheQ

Michigan Open Carry, Inc. would like to invite you to attend our Open Carry seminar/lunch on Saturday February 18th, 2012 from 2pm - 5pm.

This event is open to the public. If you have someone that you know who is interested or may be interested in open carrying feel free to bring them along as this will answer some questions they may be having and will be a great start to exercising their rights!

Have you ever been curious about Open Carry and want to know more? Maybe you have questions or want to know more about the laws surrounding Open Carry in Michigan.

Come join us for lunch and a seminar in Jackson, Michigan.

The OC Lunch/Seminar will be held at:
Denny's
2560 Airport Road
Jackson, MI

Presenter: Ryan Ransom

Saturday February 18, 2012
2pm-5pm

If you have any questions please feel to contact myself or email swregion@miopencarry.org.

RSVP's are appreciated!

On Facebook

Last edited: