Thread: First Gun Purchase, Then Eventually CCW...

First Gun Purchase, Then Eventually CCW...

Got a Glock 19 (9mm) for my first purchased gun from New Frontier Armory in NLV. Hit them up and tell them I sent you!! Good service and prompt delivery...
    IT is better to have a gun on you and NOT need it, than to need a gun and NOT have it on you...

Excellent choice! Now, do NOT go cheap on the holster. A good holster is the most important thing you can do for CCW.

I really need to get out to New Frontier. I've been so stinking busy that I am in gun shop withdrawal...
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

I ended up getting a Blackhawk holster. I'm impressed at how well the gun fits in it.
    IT is better to have a gun on you and NOT need it, than to need a gun and NOT have it on you...

Excellent first pistol. I loved my 19 when I had it. My sister has one now and she carries it every day. She hasn't reported any problems to me yet. They definitely go bang when they're supposed to. Congrats!
    "Ever notice once in a while you come across somebody you shouldn't have f***ed with......That's me." -Clint Eastwood "Gran Torino"