• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Homeowner shoots burglar

SFCRetired

twindragons

http://www.wsfa.com/story/16472985/burglars-third-strike-homeowner-shots-attempted-robber

From what I read in this story, he did two things wrong:

1. Although he is not facing charges, the decision to shoot while the alleged burglar was still outside could have left the homeowner liable.

2. He talked to the media. IMNSHO, this is just as bad as talking to the police, especially without a lawyer present.

Am I wrong?

i agree with #2. who needs the police when we have armed citizens?? police are only there to carry out and enforce fascist laws created by the globalists...

and im glad he shot the scumbag while they where still outside. 1 less scum on the street.

Verd

Campaign Veteran
In Missouri, we have Castle Doctrine and one aspect of it, at least for us, is that you don't have to wait for the BG to break into the home before shooting, you can shoot them if they simply attempting to break in.

Firedawg314

http://www.wsfa.com/story/16472985/burglars-third-strike-homeowner-shots-attempted-robber

From what I read in this story, he did two things wrong:

1. Although he is not facing charges, the decision to shoot while the alleged burglar was still outside could have left the homeowner liable.

2. He talked to the media. IMNSHO, this is just as bad as talking to the police, especially without a lawyer present.

Am I wrong?

Im' a bit confused... you said he was outside the house, but from what I read, he shot the person in the back. But true... I would have talk to the lawyer before any comments were made to the media. I wish more stories like this would make national news. But at the same time, I don't want the thugs to prepare for it. I agree with his actions... I'm not going to wait until I see a gun or wait until he "pops" two or three balls of lead in me so i can just return fire. As for me, i'm taking it all a threat to life. Just like in the militray... if you cross the red line, they have the "right" to blow you away.

I think it should be a known fact... that if you are trying to rob someone/house/ etc... they run the risk of being shot and killed. And if caught, I think any and everything should be given to the family who was trying to be rob. So, even if its a teenager... sorry parents, give up the house, car, etc. Of course this would have to be fined tuned... some parents really do not know their kids do certain things. but if they been convicted of this before... then this will happen... Hey, its my own thoughts.

Firedawg314

i agree with #2. who needs the police when we have armed citizens?? police are only there to carry out and enforce fascist laws created by the globalists...

and im glad he shot the scumbag while they where still outside. 1 less scum on the street.

I perfer the wicked to be "F***ed up". That way they can live a long life and other can see what will happen if they follow. For a man... and we all know.... if you can't use your "third leg" anymore... you get the picture.

I have one patient that I have to run calls to about once a month. He was a thug, robber, etc. Someone "lit" him up. Now, he can't move from the stomach down... for life. Probably help to change a few people's life.

WHen they are dead, its like "out of sight, out of mind" for thugs. but if they see enough people like theirselves "jacked up"... most of them probably will change their life style.

Aknazer

No, that's TRIPLE-TAP... if you going to do it.... do it right.

By "triple tap" I'm assuming you mean 2 to the chest and 1 to the head? That's the mozambeque (sp?) drill per the military.

Oh and the double tap is what you do to zombies to make sure they are dead...