• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Consider CArefully who you will vote fo -Ron Paul (Only front runner that is Pro Gun)

TheQ

Survey of presidential Candidates put out by the National Association of Gun rights

Congresswoman Michele Bachmann — Answered survey 100% pro-gun!
Herman Cain — Answered survey 100% pro-gun! Dropped out
Newt Gingrich –Refused to Respond
Jon Huntsman — Refused to Respond
Congressman Ron Paul — Answered survey 100% pro-gun!
Tim Pawlenty — Refused to Respond, dropped from race
Mitt Romney — Refused to Respond
Rick Santorum — Refused to Respond
Rick Perry — Refused to Respond

xmanhockey7

Survey of presidential Candidates put out by the National Association of Gun rights

From a libertarian standpoint I'd love to see Paul in office. I think Mitt would only hinder our firearms rights. Gingrich and Huntsman I think would be good though.

stainless1911

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Ygw9CQ9po

pay attention 1:25, 1:35, 1:50!, 2:12, 2:34, I dont know how he got from there to 3:24, but whatever. You can forget constitutional carry.

What about unusual lethality? How do you define that? WHO defines that, Sarah Brady? Hi cap mags, the 5.7, the .50, the M1 Garand? Automatics? +P, Hollowpoints?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-UQG7k1uX0

According to him, its ok to violate our rights, and break his oath, if the NRA agrees with the anti gunners., or want to N egotiate our R ights A way...again.

Last edited:

griffin

Gingrich and Huntsman I think would be good though.
Huntsman voted for Obama.

Also, “You are a remarkable leader,” Huntsman wrote to Obama in an Aug. 16, 2009 note, underlining the word “remarkable,” “and it has been a great honor getting to know you.”

Last edited:

carsontech

Activist Member
Last edited:

xmanhockey7

Huntsman voted for Obama.

Also, “You are a remarkable leader,” Huntsman wrote to Obama in an Aug. 16, 2009 note, underlining the word “remarkable,” “and it has been a great honor getting to know you.”

Just because he likes Obama does not necessarily mean he's against the 2nd amendment. I've tried to look up his views on the 2nd amendment and I've had trouble doing so.

StingMP9

Madison Hts-Carry M&P9mm CPL/NRA mem, Michigan, US

Some answered GOA's survey and that means more than NAGR's IMO

Ken56

No matter what

It all goes back to previous voting record on gun rights bills they have had opportunity to vote on. Thats what tells the true story. As of now, I am leaning to Ron Paul.......never in my life would I have thought that. Gingrich is just an opportunist baffoon. Yep, hes intelligent but lacks integrity in my oppinion. If he would cheat on his wives then no problem screwing over the american people. If he was so opposed to FANNIE and FREDDY then why did he take their money (1.6 MILLION)? Thats like saying I am pro 2A and then consulting for the Brady bunch. Nothing stopping him.....its just business right?
Then we have Mr. Santorum. He brings back memories of JFK, The first CATHOLIC president ever elected to office. Cries of ' the POPE will run this country and his decisions will be directed by the VATICAN '. Lets see, Mr. Santorum has come out AGAINST birth control........ sounds like the vatican to me here( and I am catholic). No matter what your stance on birth control and abortion is, he is TOO RELIGIOUS for me and that means he will let his religion dictate his decisions. Very scarry.
Mr. Huntsman I believe will be the next one to drop out after New Hamshire. We all know that Obama is running again...... that means there will be no other Democrat running..... tooo bad, and like another said, we know what we are getting with him. More needs to be revealed about FAST AND FURIOUS and brought to light about this administrations intentions on 2A rights.

detroit_fan

Mitt is a silver tongued snake. Ron Paul is the only one that I could vote for. I'd rather have Obama again than Mitt, at least with Obama, we know what we get.

considering the next president will probably get to replace at least 1 SC Justice next term you would really rather have obama make the appointment? even after he appointed 2 of the most ant-gun justices in history? where the hell is the logic in that?

the 4 liberal justices said in the mcdonald decision that they did not recognize heller as binding, what do you think will happen when obummer flips the court to a liberal majority? you can kiss the rulings in heller and mcdonald goodbye if that happens.

stainless1911

Banned
You're absolutely right Detroit, Glad you refreshed my memory.

Near as I can tell, we're screwed.

Once again, the right screws itself by not being able to place an electable individual where he needs to be.

Last edited:

VW_Factor

If I gave Newt enough money, I could get him to support anything I wanted..

Which is why NO ONE should support or vote for that guy.

OC for ME

Mitt is a silver tongued snake. Ron Paul is the only one that I could vote for. I'd rather have Obama again than Mitt, at least with Obama, we know what we get.
Maybe it should be phrased "we know what we have, we have a idea on what we may get, all bad, but have no idea how to fix it after he is out of office because the current crop of Repubs won't fix it.