• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

we should do a photo in front of the reno sign

DVC

City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA
I think the best way to figure out a date is for everyone to vote YES, MAYBE or NO next to every Saturday and Sunday for the next month, whether or not they can be there. Cut and paste this list with your votes, then it will quickly become obvious what will and won't work. If the time of day matters, mention that. Otherwise, maybe 0930 would be the right time.

Also, if answering for more than one person, give the number.

Anyone got a good idea on a restaurant for an OC breakfast following?

NOTICE: I am NOT planning this. I am simply providing a tool for whoever ends up doing it, because I don't want to see this drag out until August.

SAT 18
SUN 19

SAT 25
SUN 26

SAT 3
SUN 4

SAT 10
SUN 11

Felid`Maximus

Activist Member
I could probably do any Sat or Sun, but I'd greatly prefer Sunday. If we do it on Saturday, I'd prefer as early as possible. If we do it on Sunday, it would need to be before 1630.

28kfps

You guys at the wide end will make us at the pointy end proud. Stole the pointy end wording idea from DVC's posting.

varminter22

For me:

SAT Feb 18 No (ICORE Fallon)
SUN Feb 19 No (USPSA Fallon)

SAT Feb 25 Yes, probably, prefer mid morning or later
SUN Feb 26 Yes, probably, prefer mid morning or later

SAT Mar 3 No (Bowling Pin shooting match, Fallon)
SUN Mar 4 No (Bowling Pin shooting match, Fallon)

SAT Mar 10 Yes, probably, prefer mid morning or later
SUN Mar 11 Yes, probably, prefer mid morning or later

(Come shoot with us!)