• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Made my first trip to Champion Arms

fire suppressor

Today I found my self in the Seattle area so I made a trip to Champion Arms, I have never been there before and always herd good things. Unfortunately no one from OCDO was working last night when I pulled in around 6pm but I still had a good time. The staff was very friendly and very pro open carry, I walked in with my XD on my strong side with a extra mag and tac light on my other side. No one gave me second look or stared at me nice I was out of place. I ended up renting a Ruger 38 at the range and blasted through a box of ammo. I have never shot a 38 before only 357's and was amazed at how much snap that little light weight snub nose had, my wrist is still a little sore. I came back out of the range and had a nice chat with a man who had pony tail before I left. I could see my self going back there next time I am in the area they have a really good pro gun environment going on. One of my best open carry experiences

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
Deros and I, as well as some others, have been OC'ing there for a few years now with (to my knowledge) ZERO negative encounters. In fact, they used to ask Jim and I for more of the pamphlets. Now that Gogo and M1 are there I doubt they'll need to.

fire suppressor

Bookman you are one of the people I have been seeing on the forum for years but I do not think we have ever meet. We need to have a mutual get together sometime. If I remember right you are one of those early morning people I've herd of

badkarma

I went in for my first time last month and couldn't be happier. It was a nice shop, not a lot of inventory but there was a good selection to choose from. I will be coming back to try out the range. Nick and team were very professional.

BTW - They had some good used guns at resonable prices. I saw a G21 and a few others for less than what people think they are work on a few other gun boards.

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
Sorry to have missed you last night, please feel free to stop in again anytime. If you are looking to buy/order a gun please let us know. The best way to do that is to call Tom or email at info@championarms.com.

nick

I just ordered a Keltec PLR-22 on Friday. I couldn't be happier with the service I received there. The prices are also a lot more competitive than they were a few years ago.

Last edited: