• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Selling Glock 19 Gen 4 9MM

csaunders

Selling Glock 19 Gen 4 9MM (sold)

It has been sold. Sorry if i broke the rules. I had no idea it was against the forums to sell my fire arm.

Thank you

Last edited:

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Since you're new to the site, I'll let you in on one of the rules...

(10) WE DO NOT ALLOW "FOR SALE/TRADE" OR RAFFLE ADS: We use Google Ads to help cover the expenses of the forum and their rules specifically disallow the sale of firearms, ammo and accessories (including the raffle of such).

That being said, there is an important question to be asked here. Why are the "little ones" cause to get rid of your gun? Children are all the more reason to carry. You have a life more important than your own to protect. My son is 2 1/2 and knows what a gun is and that he is not allowed to touch it. This is basic safety that I know he understands at this point. As he get older I will let hin handle the guns as I continue to teach him. Keep your gun secured and out of reach (when you are not carrying) and teach the kids and it should not be a problem.

Last edited: