• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Michigan Open Carry, Inc. 3/10 CPL Class to Benefit MOC's Legal Fund

TheQ

Michigan Open Carry will be holding a CPL Class to benefit the MOC Legal Fund (Lawsuit with CADL). Bring your own firearm or rent one from the indoor range.

Date: March 10, 2012 (9 AM - 6 PM)
Cost: $99.99
Gun Rentals: $20 -- Rentals require the use ammunition purchased from the gun range/store (additional $20-$30 for ammo depending on caliber)
Instructor: Rick Ector
Law Instructor: Melissa Pearce
Classroom/Indoor Range Location:
Firing Line
33000 Ford Rd
Westland, MI

Rick Ector is a well known Instructor in the Metro Detroit Region. He is the owner/operator of Rick's Firearm academy of Detroit.

Melissa Pearce is a knowledgeable attorney with specialized experience with firearm laws in Michigan.

The classroom portion will be held in a conference/classroom at Firing Line. Range time will be at the indoor range in the same building.

Many thanks to The Firing Line, Rick Ector, and Melissa Pearce for donating their time and facilities for this charity fundraiser.

!The Class is now full!!The Class is now full!!The Class is now full!!The Class is now full!!The Class is now full!!The Class is now full!

Last edited:

RenegadeMarine

I want to sign my fiance up for this class. Will I be able to sit in on the class, so that I know exactly what she was taught and what I need to elaborate on? I also might have a couple friends that may want to take it as well.

CV67 PAT

I want to sign my fiance up for this class. Will I be able to sit in on the class, so that I know exactly what she was taught and what I need to elaborate on? I also might have a couple friends that may want to take it as well.

For $99 anyone can sit in on this class, including you and your friends.

Register soon. there will be 6 less spots tomorrow.

TheQ

Special thanks to PAT (who you all love to hate) who personally recruited, registered, and has paid for 4 individuals so far.

....not to mention the 3 or 4 other people who he has recruited. A total about 7 or 8.

Last edited:

TheQ

Wow! There are only 9 spots left. If you were hoping to get in on this class you need to reserve your spot now!

A mass email just went out to our membership so I expect there will be several more reservations soon.

detroit_fan

those went fast! glad to see it did so well

just signed the wife up for the last spot. glad to know she will be in good hands for the class

Last edited: