• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

South Sound 2nd Saturday OC Meet

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
Slapmonkay, in case you see this but don't check your PMs, I have to be back here at 11:15 to get to another (earlier) commitment. I'm not sure how late you want to stay but if you don't think you'll be back here in time - and I don't want to ask you to rush - I'll just try to make the next meet. I don't have your phone number so hopefully you'll see this.

Should be ok.

TheDavid

Hello

My self and Lindsay and my mom made it to our first (defentley not last) OC coffee. Nice to put some faces with the name. I took the hint and created an account.

David

Zdoom

Was very nice getting to put some names and faces together had a lot of fun although it was a little hard in the start with all the kids think next time i will try and leave them all at home as the wife will be home by then.

FMCDH

Nice to see all the new faces. The last couple of meet ups we have had new people show up, I like the trend.

It was also nice to see two of my compatriots from the east sound.

And then there was Squeak. :)