Thread: Please accept my Apology.

Please accept my Apology.

I wanted to apologize to everyone on here. I was wrong in my rants. I let my anger get the best of me. I acted like an ass and was wrong in the way I presented my case. Please accept my apology.

Thanks
    Larry
    Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.

Nice to see you learned the lesson.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar
    It shows good character to offer an apology.

Accepted.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Apology accepted. It is generally a good idea to follow the advice of those who went before you (i.e. forum veterans) Hope to see some more post from you!!!
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Accepted. Continue posting.

It is often more difficult to admit error and apologize than to go down with guns blazing. I respect your posting this. Over the years I have had to eat more crow than was necessarily palatable.

You are obviously passionate and concerned about these issues which is a good place to start.

Thank you for being determined to hang out here. This is a nice page to be, IMO. It's a Liberal bastion! Okay, it's not.
    I don't mind watching the OC-Community (tea party 2.0's, who have hijacked the OC-Community) cannibalize itself. I do mind watching OC dragged through the gutter. OC is an exercise of A Right. I choose to not OC; I choose to not own firearms. I choose to leave the OC-Community to it's own self-inflicted injuries, and eventual implosion. Carry on...

Banned
    Accepted.

I have only seen a couple of your posts, I like your fire, just dont burn both ends.

Quote Originally Posted by deepdiver View Post
    It is often more difficult to admit error and apologize than to go down with guns blazing. I respect your posting this. Over the years I have had to eat more crow than was necessarily palatable.

You are obviously passionate and concerned about these issues which is a good place to start.
    Crow is easier to swallow when it is still warm. I have learned this because I have also had to consume a fair amount myself over the years.

Challenge...Accepted.
    I'm a proud openly gay open carrier~
    Trained SKYWARN spotter, and veteran Storm Chaser.
    =^.^= ~<3~ =^.^=
    Beware the Pink Camo clad gay redneck.

Quote Originally Posted by deniedmyrights View Post
    I wanted to apologize to everyone on here. I was wrong in my rants. I let my anger get the best of me. I acted like an ass and was wrong in the way I presented my case. Please accept my apology.

Thanks
    Larry
    Heh, I think we have the same T-shirt. Happens to everyone occasionally. Well done. Live, learn, and press on.

I don't think you owe anyone an apology, but having done so, enjoy the forum. I think you have a lot to contribute.
    "For any man who sheds his blood with me this day shall be my brother...And gentlemen now abed shall think themselves accursed, they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whilst any speaks who fought with us on Crispin's day." Henry V

Learning that lasts comes from screwing up. Welcome back.
    One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson to George Washington, 1796.
    If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun. - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).
    Find businesses that are pro gun and those that aren't. Support Friend or Foe by using it!

Been there, done that! Crow ain't good anytime, but the sooner you can eat it; the better!